See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Hotel dont have POOL, and space for a garden or etc..., but price in our budget so we select this. But after taking service over there, Unexpected Brilliant Services by owner and also Mr Philip. Room was clear when we come back. interior is so nice. i Most like the quality of Bed & A/C.

Room Tip: Top Floor last one.. Two combine room with kitchen.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jignesh_Prajapati
Reviewed 17 November 2012

#Experience beyond expectation.

#Very good nature of owner Mr.Johny Desoza, Manager Mr.Philips, all staff.

#sanitation is very good.

# I had never requested for any service. becoz all services provided on time or before time.

# They took personal interest in breakfast even its complimentary.

# Kids were enjoyed a lot during stay, feeling homely atmosphere.

#overall familier feeling, My both friend also had same experience.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

Hotel is simply excellent and value for money, its a very good hotel for this price. The owner and staff are very kind.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Based on reviews @ trip advisor, I chose to stay at Casa De Cajino during my stay @ Goa in Nov 2012. Stayed for 2 nights and 3 days.The hotel was extremely well managed and neatly maintained. The bathrooms /toilets were sparkling clean and all electrical / electronic gadgets worked as intended.
Johny Uncle (owner of the hotel) was very nice person and played fantastic host. Not to mention Malik and Philip were great with their room service. I found the hotel to be excellent value for money.
If I would go back to Goa again, this will be the place I will choose to stay!!
Amenities in the room:
TV, Refrigerator, A/C , electronic safe, coffee maker and 24 hours hot water

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I visited Goa with my family in the third week of October,2012. I made the search in the internet and found this hotel. I telephonically contacted Mr D'souza, owner of this hotel and made the enquiry about the hotel and room tariff. He was very humble and polite. He did not insisted for advance payment for booking. I discussed with my family members and booked two rooms.As soon as we reached the hotel, Mr D'souza welcomed us personally. The location of hotel is very good. Although it is a small hotel, but very calm,very neat and clean. The hospitality is excellent.The staff is very good. All the services are excellent. The breakfast is very good. Mr D'souza and his staff serve the breakfast with pure heart and love. We enjoyed the week long stay with all comfort.It is economical also. We strongly recommend to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family