6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Expedia.com$77
Hotels.com$77
Travelocity$77
All reviews prepared special special thanks kava restaurant resturant staff each guest short stay market place house keeping tasty food nice swimming pool awesome experience f b stayed here for nights breakfast spread memorable stay courteous staff hotel is located
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2022

I had a wonderful time in your vicinity....it was so marvelous but I have to tell you somthing that the aftermath experience...with Marriott...by mistake I did something missed over there but afterwards I found your staff was overwhelmed and had a good conversation and did my need also....I surprised to see like a girl who so much conscious and do her duty with so much of dedication....I salute her dedication..she is SUNITA KAMAT....I wish her all the best .....

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fairfield by Marriott Calangute, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Goa Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2022

Dear Jothi,

Greetings from Fairfield by Marriott Goa Calangute!!

A big thank you for writing such a wonderful review and letting us know about the experience you had during your stay.

Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with my team, especially Sunita Kamat, she is really happy to hear from you, and I totally agree as my team always gives their best to make our guests happy.

I and my team are waiting to welcome you back with us at Fairfield Calangute.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2022

It was a memorable stay at the hotel. All the staff members right from reception to housekeeping, Chefs, serving staff and security, all were very humble, decently dressed and very pleasant personalities. The amenities were also too good. I enjoyed Morning breakfast with the restaurant staff the most. Amongst the total staff I had very nice experience of Mischele, Swapnil, Chef Preeti, Chef Praveen, Chef Jagat, Poly, Manash, Minakshi, Jacquline, Abhishek and the 7th floor house keeping staff. Thank FairField Calangute, Goa by Marriott for all.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sachin,

Greetings from Fairfield By Marriott Goa Calangute!!

I am really pleased to read such a wonderful review from you on trip Advisor.

We are glad to know that you had a memorable stay at the hotel, Thank you for appreciating my team for their dedicated service as they all try to give our guests the best.

Your appreciation has been shared with all of my team specially with Michelle, Swapnil, Chef Preeti, Chef Praveen, Chef Jagat, Poly, Manash, Minakshi, Jacquline & Abhishek.

Hope to welcome you soon at Fairfield Calangute.

Reviewed 20 May 2022

The stay was excellent. The check in was smooth . We stayed for 4 days 27 of us all together . The staff hospitality was excellent Sunita Kamath , Ajay helped us in booking for different places to dine in Goa which are on the beach like Teetley , Tomato’s they had arranged a special table for all 27 of us . Dine , Dance . We never enjoyed like this before . Duane along with the Chef took care of the needs of children to elders and senior citizen for the food . Nice experience overall very near to the beach .

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Hetul

Greetings from Fairfield by Marriott Goa Calangute!!

Firstly I would like to thank you for choosing Fairfield Calangute for your stay and sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am really glad to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and had a good time during your time in Goa.

Your Good feedback has been conveyed to my team especially to Ms. Sunita Kamath, Mr. Ajay, Mr. Duane and the Chefs.

We are all looking forward to welcome you back with us on your next trip to Goa Calangute.

Hope to see you soon at Fairfield Calangute.

Reviewed 17 May 2022

The stay was pretty good. The restaurant has good food especially for vegetarian people.

You can also get a scooty or car on rent just outside. Baga and Calangute beach is just around the corner..Hardly takes a few minutes on bike.

Chef Praveen was awesome with the service. We also asked for a packed breakfast while going for dudhsagar falls and he was able to provide some good sandwich and stuff packed up.

Overall a good stay!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fairfield by Marriott Calangute, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Goa Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Dear Saurav,

Greetings from Fairfield Calangute!!

Thank you for stopping at our cozy spot in Calangute and sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor.

It is such a pleasure to read your wonderful feedback and to share the same with my team. We all are really happy to hear that you enjoyed the food and services provided by my team, especially Chef Praveen.

I hope you had a great time on your trip to Goa and it is nice to know that my team made it more special.

We all are waiting for your next visit to Fairfield Calangute,

Hope to see you soon,

Warm Regards

Reviewed 6 May 2022

Loved our stay at Fairfield by Marriott Goa Calangute for our family vacation. All the staffs are very caring and helpful. Had a tasty food at restaurant and service by the staffs were very nice. Thanks to Michelle who welcomed us at reception and guided us to the room, she is sweet and very much caring & helpful. House keeping staffs were awesome, they just clean the room and keep it in order. Very much thanks to House Keeper Kinton, who is always available for any need, he is just awesome. Its a memorable stay. Thanks to all the staffs of Hotel.

1  Thank sandeepvinay
Fairfield by Marriott Calangute, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Goa Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2022

Dear Sandeep

Greetings from Fairfield by Marriott Goa Calangute!!

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Really glad to know that you had a wonderful stay with us, along with your family,

Thank you for appreciating my team and remembering them while writing such wonderful Feedback. Ms. Michelle from the Front office & Kiutong from House Keeping has been informed about their good services.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and creating many more memorable experiences for you.

Hope to see you soon with us at Fairfield Calangute.

Warm Regards