we arrived back on the 4 march after a 2 week holiday. it was my first time in goa and i can say i got what i paid for the hotel itself was very good a good size room with a superking size bed not much room to hang cloths up but included a free safe. the hotel staff were very friendly and the hotel was quite central to all going on outside. if you are thinking of booking this hotel i would say it is good value for money so go for it. im not sure about goa its self but i knew it would not be white sands and butler service so all in all a cheap winter break with perfect weather and nice people
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With global warming being a key concern, significant investments are being made in green technologies to reduce carbon foot prints across the world. Ocean Palms Goa too is a part of the drive. A 4-star eco-friendly resort, it is located in Calangute. Ocean Palms offers an affordable quality to business and leisure travellers alike. Blending the intimacy of home with modern amenities, the facilities at this child friendly resort include well appointed air-conditioned rooms, conferencing facilities, a swimming pool, a lounge bar, multi-cuisine restaurant, spa, and fitness services. The resort is located in a quite area of the main road. So you can enjoy a peaceful stay; at the same time it is hop-skip-and-jump away from popular tourists spots. Ocean Palms gives guest the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MakeMyTrip, TravelGuru, Yatra, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Palms Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Palms Goa Hotel Calangute
- Ocean Palms Goa Calangute