“Excellent Stay”
Review of Velvet Inn

Velvet Inn
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Hotel Valvet inn is giving a very nice and homely accommodation. I have only one word to say for this hotel which is "EXCELLENT". Special thanks to Ms. Roma and then Ms. Sandhya for making the Goa experience memorable.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 February 2015

We'd planned our trip around dec mid with our 1 1/2 half yr old along with a couple friend of ours.Managers Roma n Sandhaya were considerate to arrange poolside rooms for us which were quite neat n clean.Utensils in the kitchen were immaculately arranged n assistance was provided when required which was indeed a great help for us as we'd to feed the baby timely.For any other grub requirement,the aptt had a tie up with a restaurant which offered lip-smackin North Indian food.Most importantly,the aptts are centrally located in calungate,which are at a walkin distance from the beach,more so all the grocery shops n medical facilities r in the vicinity so we'd a perfect home like stay,as smooth as Velvet!Truly memorable experience n kudos to the managers for maintaining a beautiful property amidst the hustle bustle of Goa .

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 13 February 2015

I had planned my destination wedding at Goa and stay arrangements for around 50+ guests was to be done in one premise. Velvet Inn turned out to be a great deal to me. First of all, the location of this place is awesome, as its near to the beach and right in the main market which made my event quite comfortable.

The flats are well maintained and cleaned daily. The flats are fully furnished and equipped with basic kitchen utensils to enable a person feel like home. The pool is small, but clean and maintained properly. The best part of this place is the co-operation you get from one of the owner Ms. Roma who assisted me with empathy, in respect of several changes in bookings and change in number of guests.

The staff is trained and courteous. It was a comfortable and pleasant experience at Velvet Inn. Surely, I would like to stay here in next visit.

Aayush

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2015

We were couple and one year old baby, I was very scared traveling with my baby alone without maid so was worried how will I manage alone.but my fear was away when I went there to velvet inn, the lady manager helped me really good I got everything in apartment
It was very near to beach all places were located near by, I got great help from Sandhya. Apartment was really good and hygienic very pretty ambience, and very family place .. All guest were There but the staff was really helpful.will definitely visit there again with my family.

Thanks Velvet Inn for great help ….

Room Tip: All rooms are very good, but these are apartment not hotels so please don't compare with hotel
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We group of five friends stayed recently at this service apartment.The apartment was in really bad shape with no locks working properly, had service men to fix the lock problems.The property is not at all maintained well and apartment had a very foul smell.If you are looking for a cheap accomodation and are ready to guard your stuffs overnight, then you might go ahead and choose this place.We slept off at night and our two expensive mobiles and some cash was stolen.suprisingly the thief did not take away the other expensive stuffs which led us to conclusion that somebody from hotel did the work as we slept only for 3 hrs.When in the morning we reported to the receptionist lady about the theft, she was really rude and blamed us for not reporting the other broken locks in the apartment and was just in the denial mode that it can not happen.When we asked her to show us the camera footage she started giving excuses and yelling all the time.
Over all it was a big mistake staying at velvet inn.
Hope it help others.