Lowest prices for your stay
$77
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Priceline$63
Booking.com$70
Travelocity$77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

Its okay to stay here 1 or 2 days.
The room which was assigned to me was decently sized.

But but but

I had to call housekeeping guy twice to clean up the room , it was that dirty and unhygienic . Room did not looked santized.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 February 2020

I booked this hotel on Make My Trip for 3 nights, from 26th to 29th Feb 2020. On 28th evening we requested the hotel for a late check out as our train back to Mumbai was scheduled at 2:40pm. The guy at the reception checked his computer and the hotel log book and then confirmed we could do this. He even showed us a rate card for the late checkout and told us we had to pay Rs.2000/- for a checkout upto 3pm. After assuring us of this arrangement we went up to our room.

The next morning, we receive a call at 9:20am from the hotel reception asking us to checkout by 10am and that a late checkout wasn't an option. I explained to the girl that we arranged for it the previous night but she was extremely rude and kept saying it wasn't possible. I asked to speak to the hotel manager hoping that he would make some sense of this situation but the girl at the reception refused to call the manager. She very bluntly told me that since I made the booking on make my trip, I should make a complaint on their website and the hotel would reply to them in due course.

I was infuriated with this behavior of the SinQ Beach Resort staff. I mean these guys hire INCOMPETENT staff who are useless at their jobs but have a 1st class degree in being RUDE to their guests. For a fault of their own they choose to inconvenience their guests. I would've let this go but since I was traveling with my 3 month old baby, I was appalled at their casual attitude. I wonder if they expected us to hangout on the streets with an infant for 4 hours because of their error. After pleading and haggling with them to consider the fact we had a small baby, they finally gave us another room. But nevertheless, the experience was nothing short of disappointing. This isn't the first time we booked SinQ, but it's definitely the last time for us. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BOOK ANY OF THE SINQ HOTELS.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank IngridDmello
Reviewed 10 February 2020

The most enjoyable beach dotted with hotels, shacks and shops.Good for a stroll, swim and boat rides, also water sports, good to go in February as the weather is warm and bit cold in morning and night.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank 943sanjeevt
SinQ_Goa, Public Relations Manager at SinQ Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020

Hi Sanjeevt, thank you for sharing this review based on your recent visit to Goa. We are thrilled to know that you had a memorable experience and a satisfactory stay. Looking forward to having you back with us on your next holiday.

Reviewed 1 February 2020

This is by far the most well equipped and well behaved resorts near the beach. Not only their amenities are awesome but also the facilities and behaviour of the staffs are very friendly and helpful. I would rate 9.5/10 for everything. Thank you for serving me so well.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Rahul, thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience here at the resort. Your positive comments on the hospitality, ambiance, and amenities, were truly a delight and the same will be shared with the respective departments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again and delivering a 'WOW' experience.

Reviewed 27 January 2020

Had a wonderful stay, specially thanks to Mr.Narender Singh. He listened to concerns and addressed it. He is very helpful and corporative.Made our Anniversary memorable.
Will sure visit again.
Thank You.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
SinQ_Goa, Public Relations Manager at SinQ Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Hi Akatira, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to know that the manager took good care of your needs during your stay with us. We wish you a very happy belated anniversary once again on behalf of the entire SinQ Team and look forward to having you back on your next holiday!