Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
View deal
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
ZenHotels.com
Snaptravel
All reviews nice experience visited goa swimming pool mr resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

I, Dr, Neha Valand and my cousins we visited Goa for my birthday in august 2021.
We planned to explore north Goa more than south Goa.
We had booked Sunkissed plaza resort on calangute for our stay for 4 days. Mr. Venkat had taken our booking online with reasonable stay with breakfast and swimming pool.
Sunkissed plaza resort has comfortable beds, clean rooms, with good service. Only their breakfast was not up to the mark. Their swimming pool is big enough to swim and aa well as play pool games.
Their rooms have balconies too.
They also celebrate birthdays, anniversaries etc function for every guest on request. Staff is quiet helpful and easy to approach. Good service over all.
I would highly recommend this resort for all kinds of stay in Goa.

The best part I like about the resort that they also can extend your stay if availability is there without charge for half a day.
Thank you so much to Mr. Venkat and his whole team at Sunkissed plaza. We enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

My stay was very good and I’m so happy to tell u that 1 of the best resort north Goa and staff behaviour also good thank you so much for all ur support manager Mr.Fahad was helpful neat and clean every place in resort

Date of stay: September 2021

Renovated Rooms
Service is good
Location is good
Clean and Maintained
It's nice experience to holidays in this hotel ... Best in this price ... Rooms are spacious and clean .. food are also good

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2020

Excellent service great hospitality just visited dont believe on rumors hotel is just awesome and food quality is also superb I loved it you also will love so just visit and enjoy and 1 more important it's just 1 mins from beach so can enjoy24 7 whenever you can ....

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deepak_gangwani
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Very nice hotel , location good
Food yummy

Service great

Room. Good

Everything is great .

Hotel pool and garden is very beautiful.
It's near the market
Beach is 200 meter.
We come again

It's great hotel .I love it

Date of stay: March 2020