Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
View deal
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
ZenHotels.com
Snaptravel
All reviews nice experience visited goa swimming pool mr resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

we stayed at Sunkissed plaza with friends.
The room was excellent and spacious. there was cleaned swiming pool and delicious food at restaurant. full paisa vasool at sunkissed plaza. Staff was very good and helpful.
I would like to reccommend this hotel.
Thanks

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2019

Slightly long post, But go through it if you want to know why I gave one rating only. I traveled many places and stayed in many hotels (you can check my tripadvisor profile) but this is the first time I am giving only one rating in any review.

Giving 1 rating only for hotel food & location.

The Boss of the property is very rude and no sense to talk with customer. I could have given 2 rating, but I don't expect the place where I am paying get rude response.
I am telling this not because we had any argument. Below is our conversation and decide for yourself.

Me: Excuse Me!! Are you boss here?
Lady: Don't talk to me. Whatever you have to say go to front office.
Me: I am just asking if you are boss here?
Lady: I take care of management. As I said talk to front office only.

(Just minute before I heard her scolding staff and thought that she might be the boss. But she talked with me in a same tone as she was scolding her staff.)
(I never met the person in my life till now who responds rudely to : Excuse Me!! then simple question.)
Later I found that the lady is boss there and lives inside the sukissed property only.

List of problems (Room no. 502):
1) Rooms has hundreds of mosquitoes. And I literally mean hundreds. (see photo attached where we could kill some by our-self in 5 mins only. and those were not even 20% of no. of mosquitoes in that room. We gave up after 5 mins)
2) Room doesn't have window. So, mosquitoes can't go out during day, so I think they are breeding inside room only. Room door invites more mosquitoes.
4) Fan runs very slow and they don't have regulator to control speed. You can't run fast fan to avoid mosquitoes.
Fan regulator is applicable to all rooms that's what staff said. No room has regulator for fan. This doesn't seem problem to them. If you are ok with living in A/C all the time then fan issue doesn't concern you, but mosquito problem sure does.
5) Staff don't see mosquito thing as a problem and din't change our room after multiple requests.
6) Hotel staff gave us mosquito coil to suffocate in room because room has no window
7) First night was terrible. Second day after multiple request they gave us good night liquid, but still couldn't fix the fan regulator problem.
8) Considering number of mosquitoes in the room good night liquid can't save you. Some fell unconscious, but still we were suffering from mosquito bites.
9) Room 501/502 has well and fountain (non-operational) beside where mosquitoes breed. As soon as you open the room to enter/exit, they rush into your room.
10) They don't provide cattle to make tea coffee in room.
11) Car parking space is less compare to number of rooms there. Only 4 cars can be parked and if every time you have to ask to other car owner to move the car if you want to park/take-out your car.
12) My friend was staying in 501 with family. He unknowingly spoiled the cushion cover with tatto ink. On checkout we asked them to pay for laundry charges. Receptionist said it can't be cleaned and asked to pay 300 rupees for new cover. Now I don't understand that when you have a hotel business and still your are getting a single white cushion cover in 300. Either you are getting cheated or you are cheating customers.

Below are only Good points:
1) Near to Calangute. (So, you don't have to be in hotel and spend more time on beach)
2) On main road of Calangute. (So, you can find other food options outside hotel. Hotel's food is good but slightly expensive. They charge 50 rupees for 200/250 ml glass of milk)
3) Swimming pool is clean
4) Breakfast is considerably good.

PS: It looked like they give you less preference and bad rooms if you booked online through travel website.

Room tip: Don't go for Room no. 502/501.
1  Thank Amrish Y
Reviewed 18 December 2019 via mobile

I like to suggest sunkissed plaza as a best place to stay for couples and families excellent food high quality hospitality services for personal event.Big thanks for Mr. Jiwa and team to make weekend memorial

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

We visited goa for family vacation. We stayed at Sunkissed Plaza Resort. We loved to eat there's food in his restaurant. Lovely food at buffet breakfast and dinner. Room was excellent. Staff was courtious and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2019

we stayed at Sunkissed plaza on 21st November for 2 nights with my family and friend.
The room was excellent and spacious. there was cleaned swiming pool and delicious food at restaurant. full paisa vasool at sunkissed plaza. Staff was courteus and helpful.
Management also smooth and co operative. i would like to reccommend premium room no 414.

Room tip: Premium Room No 414
Date of stay: November 2019