Since I was travelling with my family, they upgraded me to a larger room with two beds which made the stay really comfortable. Plus points for that. The buffet breakfast was good, they had good veg options like Dosa, Idli, Bread, Butter, Jam, and Misal Pav etc. I was not informed that I could order eggs if I need, till I asked. I ordered it once and it took them almost 30 mins to get that to me. On my last night the A/c stopped working and they offered to change the room. I declined this because my family was already asleep.The swimming pool was clean and we enjoyed spending time there.
Please also note that their restaurant Wagah Border is under renovation, but they do deliver food to the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Tangerine Resorts a 3 Star Boutique Resort, welcomes all of you to the one of the best Tourism & hospitality destination in the world that is “GOA” the land of Beaches, Churches, Chapels, Forts, Caves & Sanctuaries.Tangerine Resorts at Calangute - Candolim Main Road, is a newly tastefully built Resort 500 meters / 5 minutes walk from Princess of Beaches "Calangute” & close to famous Candolim & Baga Beaches", offers traditional warm Indian hospitality, More... Rooms & Suites : At The Tangerine a Holidays resort, a world of contemporary luxury & architectural enchantment awaits you. Luxury, leisure, Comfort & convenience are evident throughout all the guest rooms & suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, MakeMyTrip, ClearTrip, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your Tangerine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tangerine Hotel Calangute
- Tangerine Resort Goa/Calangute