First of all I was very much concerned with the existing negative reviews for this hotel but still in a hope of good experience I booked this hotel. But my personal experience with this hotel was wonderful. Check-in process was smooth and rooms were exactly same as shown in the pictures, Rooms are cleaned properly on daily basis and all services are up to the mark. Although there were some renovation work going on at front office but that didn't hamper anybody leaving at hotel. Staff was so nice and helpful. Food quality was average and sometimes it may disappoint you. So I would suggest to hotel staff to improve in this area a little bit.
Also due to crowded bookings, sometimes it may impact peacefulness and buffet dinner experience but that didn't matter much for me. But for a family point of view this may be a negative point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Tangerine Resorts a 3 Star Boutique Resort, welcomes all of you to the one of the best Tourism & hospitality destination in the world that is “GOA” the land of Beaches, Churches, Chapels, Forts, Caves & Sanctuaries.Tangerine Resorts at Calangute - Candolim Main Road, is a newly tastefully built Resort 500 meters / 5 minutes walk from Princess of Beaches "Calangute” & close to famous Candolim & Baga Beaches", offers traditional warm Indian hospitality, More... Rooms & Suites : At The Tangerine a Holidays resort, a world of contemporary luxury & architectural enchantment awaits you. Luxury, leisure, Comfort & convenience are evident throughout all the guest rooms & suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Yatra, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Tangerine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tangerine Hotel Calangute
- Tangerine Resort Goa/Calangute