Very Good Resort..We Booked it through Groupon and as per voucher we had to chk in at 1pm but our train reached so early that we wanted to go for early check in and the receptionist Mrs Mishall (who greets the guests with Genuine smile anytime you cross her) was so courteous and helped us out and the room was so good,neat and clean and it was very spacious too..got hot water for 24 hrs and the complimentary Breakfast we got from wagah border was so good and overall the stay was so pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Tangerine Resorts a 3 Star Boutique Resort, welcomes all of you to the one of the best Tourism & hospitality destination in the world that is “GOA” the land of Beaches, Churches, Chapels, Forts, Caves & Sanctuaries.Tangerine Resorts at Calangute - Candolim Main Road, is a newly tastefully built Resort 500 meters / 5 minutes walk from Princess of Beaches "Calangute” & close to famous Candolim & Baga Beaches", offers traditional warm Indian hospitality, More... Rooms & Suites : At The Tangerine a Holidays resort, a world of contemporary luxury & architectural enchantment awaits you. Luxury, leisure, Comfort & convenience are evident throughout all the guest rooms & suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Yatra, ClearTrip, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Tangerine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tangerine Hotel Calangute
- Tangerine Resort Goa/Calangute