Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$125
Priceline$125
Expedia.com$125
Hotels.com$125
Trip.com$125
Agoda.com$126
1,252 results
All reviews latest recipe special thanks kids club f b housekeeping team kids area in room dining amazing hospitality house keeping the entire staff front office a wonderful stay amazing hotel restaurant staff breakfast spread amazing experience welcome drink
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel from 14th may to 18th may. This was our first trip post covid and Le Meridien absolutely exceeded our expectations.
For a family of 5, our topmost priority is about comfort, good and convenience.
Le Meridien service levels were the best and in each of the category they scored more than 100%

Front desk team was very helpful while checking in and making us comfortable in our room.

Karan, Shamim and the entire kitchen crew ensured that the food that was the finest.
Amritsari kulcha, Hyderabadi Biryani, local culinary dishes like chicken cafreal, chicken vindaloo, amazing starters and as simple as dal khichdi and the spread of desserts scored 10/10.

Jacinta, Heera and other members on the floor of the restaurant were super helpful throughout. Again 10/10

Housekeeping staff was ever so helpful and smiling and ensured that the rooms are maintained neat and clean.

The pool and the kids' rooms were nicely maintained. Gauri in kids' play area was super helpful.

Pool attendants were ever so attentive and helped to serve us the mocktails

All in all 10/10 experience for sure. Just one point i would like to mention. The room key was losing charge almost every other day and that was pointed out by other guests as well which the hotel needs to work on. Location

The location of the hotel (just 8-10 mins away from the beach) makes it a perfect place to stay. There are many restaurants, shopping options nearby in the walking distance.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Babita Kanwar, General Manager at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2022

Dear Mr. Kulkarni,
Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. I am pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant stay. Your appreciation of our team is very rewarding and will inspire them to continue creating great memories for our guests.

Reviewed 15 May 2022

We had a stay there for three days which included our breakfast n dinner and food was so so so good there were a buffet system n we had so many options in veg/non veg options in juices salad veggies everythin. They have a great pool with a bar . Staff was so good especially NITIN from housekeeping he was very nice guy n did good job. Overall an amazing experience. Room washroom lightin everything was amazing. Will definitely recommend n visit again soon :)))))

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Babita Kanwar, General Manager at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 14 May 2022

Housekeeping was fabulous by sanket and hema
Nice place to stay
Enjoyed our stay in le Meridien goa
Very nice swimming pools
Food varieties were awesome
Just loved the taste
#good atmosphere
#good acmodation

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr, Kadam,

Reviewed 13 May 2022

I stayed here for 4 nights as the choice was either this or Fairfield Inn nearby for Bonvoy members. It’s a decent place but avoidable as there are better options around at this price point for non members.

Pros
- Good bed
- Good breakfast spread
- Courteous staff at breakfast and pool bar
- Fantastic and courteous valet and security staff

What can be better
- Front desk staff were unavailable at key check in time. They were mostly invisible per my observation
- Rooms have no view unless you choose the ones with pool view
- Showers did not even have hand shower or tap, difficult to wash your feet after a trip to the beach
- Air conditioning was a hit or miss for 2 nights

For someone spending 10K per night here are definitely better options around unless you are a member. Will I stay here again, not unless I want to spend time in this part of the town. I believe W might be next destination. This is my first stay at ale Meridian property after its acquisition by Marriott, but I am unable shake the feeling that they are a step below compared to JW or even some of the courtyard properties I have stayed in. There is definitely room for improvement here. One will not be disappointed it one won’t come back with a great feeling either. I rate this a 3.5/5 but had to give. 4 as 3 is unfair to them.

1  Thank Srikanth80
Babita Kanwar, General Manager at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2022

Dear Mr. Srikanth,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant stay. Your appreciation of our team is very rewarding and will inspire them to continue creating great memories for our guests.

Reviewed 11 May 2022 via mobile

Nice location, nice hospitality, excellent tasty food, spacious lounge and swimming pool .
Beaches is very near
All staff very coordinated.
I eat Sushi and other snacks
Food quality is very good
Stay in room is marvelous
Chicken Tika and other snacks great

Room tip: Just enter in hotel without any worries
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Babita Kanwar, General Manager at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Dear Mrakhim,