We arrived in the end of March 2012 after traveling on tours in North India - to relaxe the last week at a fine hotel.
The pool looked fine (on the photos), but the room was horrible dark and had no standard finish. Really need a heavy make-over. Our view was into a wall 2 meters away, and 3 aircons at left several watertanks at right. The way to the beach was along a rubbish dump as well as locals, that always wanted us to buy something. We left after 1,5 days to a better hotel and payed for 2 hotels in order to excape to better standard and surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our seaside haven which is surrounded by fascinating Goan culture on one side and the blue seas on the other.Resort Terra Paraiso which is a stone throw away from the Beach is a unique boutique resort that welcomes you with everything you need to make your holiday special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Resort Terra Paraiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Terra Paraiso Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Boutique Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Terra Paraiso Hotel
- Resort Terra Paraiso Goa/Calangute