We stayed for 3 days.The rooms were good with a balcony,but the main problem we faced was from the AC.The water was leaking inside the room and the bathrooms were also smelling with water flowing out from under the jacussi.The room started smelling after the water leak from the AC and even after repeated complaints to the house keeping people they did not take much care about it.All they asked us to do was to put the carpet on top of the water.After some time the room started smelling of mold and even after complaining to the house keeping people there seemed to be no good response from them.Our kid ended up having wheezing at night.
The good thing was the bed with comfy and soft pillows.The breakfast was good and filling.The pool was neatly maintained.
It was an overall an average experience for us.I would recommend people or parents with kids who have wheeze or having asthma to double check before you book the rooms.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking