Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying here early August at the tail end of monsoon season. I originally wanted to stay but ended up booking somewhere else which didn’t work out. So I got a taxi and headed down and it was fate! I was looked after so well by Karin, Maxi and Santosh and all their furry friends. It’s a stunning location, delicious simple home cooked meals (Karin’s prawns are to die for) and I made new friends with the team. Karin is a great listener and I was sad to leave but plan to be back. Beach is ten mins walk but minutes away on a scooter and stunning....thank you Christelle xx

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 672christeller
Reviewed 18 March 2018

The guesthouse Heaven Goa is a good place for recreation and creative work. The hostess of the hotel Karin is a beautiful woman, taking care of her guests. You will never regret if you choose this guesthouse to stay in Goa. Your accommodation in the Heaven Goa will brighten up the intelligent dog Zina and a few charming cats.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

When we arrived at Heaven Goa we were welcomed very kindly. Though we did not make any reservations in advance our swiss host Karin offered us a beautiful room instantly. We loved the view over the rice fields. The room was clean and offered all necessary conveniences - mosquito net, comfortable bed and western bathroom including shower. We very much enjoyed the breakfast served with fresh tropic fruits and other delicious goodies. If you are looking for a cosy and silent place near the beach then come to Heaven Goa.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Fantastically peaceful, and very laid-back and relaxing. Good value for money at Rs2000 per night including a simple breakfast.

Karin cooked a great dinner on Christmas Eve for guests from Heaven, and for some other people from the local village.

The rooms are spotlessly clean, with good mosquito nets, decent open storage shelves and wardrobe, and hot water in the bathroom. We found that we didn't need the a/c in our room in December.

Wifi works in the restaurant area, but not in the rooms.

I see that some of the other reviews here on TripAdvisor are somewhat negative about the perceived lack of attention from Karin, the owner. However, we found that Karin simply gave us space, and was very helpful. She supplied us with everything that we needed when required.

December is probably one of the busiest times to visit Goa, but the nearest beach to Heaven was still pretty peaceful - especially in comparison to the beaches 2km north and south from there.

Date of stay: December 2017
2  Thank TevredenLeiden
Reviewed 13 June 2017

My wife and I completed another long stay holiday this year. January to April 2017. Prabodh and his team have done a brilliant job in providing a new kitchen and Prabodh also brought in a new chef who was excellent. Many people took their evening meal at HG and, as usual, nothing was too much bother for the team. Prabodh has been working hard to maintain and improve the restaurant facilities and I'm sure that the 2017/2018 season will be even better for the guests.
Karin has provided 2 additional rooms with A/C units and I'm sure guests will appreciate this.
We are looking forward to returning to HG later this year and I'm sure the very high standards that Karin expects will be maintained by Prabodh and his team.

Room tip: Rooms overlooking the old paddy field attract the wild life.
Date of stay: January 2017