We have recently returned from our 8th trip to South Goa and yet again the experience was amazing - truly did not want to leave.
We have stayed at the RGBC @ Benaulim 3 times in a 2 bed apartment on the first floor which we adore. Yes, I agree the apartments are definitely in need of a coat of paint and some tlc but they are so spacious and comfortable and to be honest we have accepted the shortfalls.
The one improvement I would love to see would be new tables and chairs on the balcony - this is such a lovely spacious area but the furniture needs updating, it's a bit tired.
However, the positives of staying at this resort certainly out weigh the negatives.
Most importantly the customer service was superb. Check-in was swift and efficient and we were welcomed by the manager by name. This is a very intimate resort, ideal for couples.
The staff were as always very professional and nothing was too much trouble, in particular the guys working at the pool bar were so friendly and made us smile!
The beach is breathtaking and having stayed at other resorts in South Goa I can honestly say the "hawkers" are far less intrusive than say at Cavelossim (although we love this resort and the RGBC @ Haathi Mahal also).
Enjoyed lunching at "The Seagull" a bit further down the beach, so relaxing and the seafood/fish are out of this world.
Highly recommended for a completely stress free and relaxing holiday. Will be going back again, hopefully this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karma Royal Benaulim is an exclusive members club with large apartment enclosed in an arrangement that makes it feel like a holiday village. A short walk will get you to Benaulim beach, part of the 28 km long stretch of white sand in South Goa which feature some of the finest hotels in the state. Emerald green lawns line the swimming pool with its Hollywood style swim up bar. Snack by the pool or at the terrace restaurant which specializes in the choicest seafood and Goan delicacies. There is a daily resort activity programme which ensures you get the most of your break and a travel desk to help you select your favoured destinations from the spectacular sights Goa offers. You can also keep up your exercise regime at the gym or explore the therapeutic qualities of an ayurvedic massage. A stay at the Karma Royal Benaulim is the perfect compliment to the exhilarating cultural experience that is Goa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Karma Royal Benaulim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Benaulim Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Benaulim
- Karma Royal Benaulim Goa