We travelled as a couple and we stayed for 5 nights, October 2011. After travelling for a month and a half around India, this was one of our favourites. No bugs at all!!! The owner made us feel very welcomed and was always helpful. We stayed in the cheaper rooms with AC but weren't disappointed, as we found them to be very cosy, good size, with a little balcony overlooking the amazing garden, although the AC was a little noisy. The beach is a 15 minutes walk and we would definitely recommend it to anyone (single, family or couples). The security guards (24/7) at the main gate were really nice and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Grove Cottages located a kilometer away by road from one of the most tranquil and inviting beaches of Goa, cannot be considered as a conventional commercial hotel. The hotel that dates back from 1981 emphases on a relaxed and a friendly informal approach. Guests are welcomed by enchanting oasis of palms, exotic plants and flowers that gives a feel of a botanical garden. The paths flanked by palms on either side exhales an aura of grand welcome. Comfortable rooms and an al fresco restaurant amid lush garden are just some of the pleasures awaiting you to this romantic refuge in the beautiful village of Benaulim. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palm Grove Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Grove Cottages Hotel Benaulim
- Palm Grove Cottages Goa/Benaulim