Lowest prices for your stay
$67
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Etrip
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
All reviews the cottages swimming pool is room service is north goa courteous staff pleasant stay buffet breakfast special mention special thanks beach resort dominic gate proximity landscaping kid
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

I wish I could rate 10 out of 5. Starting from Rooms, Resort condition, food quality to staff behavior and the location, everything was impeccable. I have stayed in many places and stayed in some great hotels but within this budget, nothing can beat Beira Mar. Food is healthy yet tasty. Try their fish and chips and Goan Fish curry, Too good. The water at swimming pool is temperature controlled and pool is very well maintained. The beach is 30 seconds from resort back door and there is no resorts close by hence you would get a feel of private beach. The beach is also very clean and has excellent sand quality. The rooms are well maintained, the water pressure at bathrooms are pretty good with both hot, cold water. The rooms are spacious and well lit. They have parking space inside and outside the resort. Staff behaviors are great and everyone is very passionate about whatever they do . All the best, team Baira Mar.

Room tip: All room are great. Do not eat outside, resort food quality is very good and cost effective. Lastly definitely try their pool.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Beiramar resort, General Manager at Beira Mar Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Beira Mar Beach Resort.....
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us & count ourselves lucky for customers like you.
We appreciate your positive feedback on our rooms, food & service.
Looking forward to having you stay with us again.

It was our pleasure to Host you.

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

This place brings Smiles

One of the best beach Resort in South Goa. This resort is lush green and all amenities are decently maintained. Although this resort doesn't have private beach but the Benaulim beach is so near that it felt like a private beach (less than a minute walk) i must tell you that this beach is very clean and has very less crowd. Their menu has a great variety of food choices and the food was Delicious and freshly cooked , with all the precautions & safety.
Luckily we met Ms. Ratan Raajputh (You Tuber) in this resort.
We enjoyed every minute . This place is everything you'd ask for your perfect family vacation.
Very courteous staff, they were handling things  so calmly. Super Happy Stay .

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank arthyoga2019

Dear Guest,

Greetings.....

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and give us your positive feedback.
We are happy you had a good time with us & Looking forward to having you back soon.

It was our pleasure to Host you.

Reviewed 18 April 2021

This place is equally enjoyable by couples as well as children. They have done beautiful landscaping , neatly maintained .
Special mention about the delicious food served in their food court. We felt it is very reasonable and tastes amazing!!!
Staff helped us with renting a vehicle as well.
Bach is 2 mins walk and you can be totally yourself.
Enjoyed the stay here.

Thanks Domnik and team for making our stay memorable.

Date of stay: April 2021
Beiramar resort, General Manager at Beira Mar Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Dear Ms.Chethana,
Firstly let me Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are Delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and the positive feedback about our Landscape, Rooms, Food and Staff. We strive to make sure your well taken care of.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 April 2021

I was in South Goa for a short stay and a friend I suggested I stay here.

I use a wheelchair and walk with a cane. Everything was so accessible to me but more than that, Andrea and her staff went above and beyond to make sure my caregiver and I were comfortable during my stay.

The rooms are just what you need for a beach vacation. Given COVID, it was encouraging to see all the staff masked and taking the necessary, serious precautions. The resorts proximity to the beach was great and even the gardens are just so peaceful. I sat on my balcony and watched the sunset. It was so magical. The helpful people made my stay here even more delightful.

Andrea arranged for a pickup for me (even outside of her hotel, she used a local taxi so I could save some money) and dropped me off in North Goa using her hotel car. Both drivers were masked and COVID safe. This took a lot of pressure off me, as I was making arrangements for myself and wanted to make sure we were safe.

I am sure that if you choose to stay here, you will have a wonderful experience. Andrea's place is everything you want in your Goa stay and is a really sweet person.

Do yourself a favor and book your stay here. You'll never want to leave!

Room tip: all of them are great!
Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sonali.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience about the Hotel, Rooms, Service, Food, Staff & Landscape. It means the world to us.
It was an absolute pleasure having you as our guest.

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 14 April 2021

The resort is really beautiful. The cottages are nice and clean. Beach is on a few seconds away. Helpful staff. Restaurant serves good tasty food. We stayed for 3 days and it was super relaxing , peaceful & a good time with my family.

Dear Ms. Rajni,

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind review. We are happy that you had a pleasant experience on that your stay with us; and appreciate your feedback on our rooms as well as our services, food.

Thank you once again for your review and for your patronage; and we are looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.

Regards