3 people are viewing this hotel
$67
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
FindHotel$58
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
All reviews the cottages swimming pool is room service is north goa courteous staff pleasant stay buffet breakfast special mention special thanks beach resort dominic gate proximity landscaping kid
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2021

This place is equally enjoyable by couples as well as children. They have done beautiful landscaping , neatly maintained .
Special mention about the delicious food served in their food court. We felt it is very reasonable and tastes amazing!!!
Staff helped us with renting a vehicle as well.
Bach is 2 mins walk and you can be totally yourself.
Enjoyed the stay here.

Thanks Domnik and team for making our stay memorable.

Date of stay: April 2021
Beiramar resort, General Manager at Beira Mar Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Dear Ms.Chethana,
Firstly let me Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are Delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and the positive feedback about our Landscape, Rooms, Food and Staff. We strive to make sure your well taken care of.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit.

Thanking You,

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 April 2021

I was in South Goa for a short stay and a friend I suggested I stay here.

I use a wheelchair and walk with a cane. Everything was so accessible to me but more than that, Andrea and her staff went above and beyond to make sure my caregiver and I were comfortable during my stay.

The rooms are just what you need for a beach vacation. Given COVID, it was encouraging to see all the staff masked and taking the necessary, serious precautions. The resorts proximity to the beach was great and even the gardens are just so peaceful. I sat on my balcony and watched the sunset. It was so magical. The helpful people made my stay here even more delightful.

Andrea arranged for a pickup for me (even outside of her hotel, she used a local taxi so I could save some money) and dropped me off in North Goa using her hotel car. Both drivers were masked and COVID safe. This took a lot of pressure off me, as I was making arrangements for myself and wanted to make sure we were safe.

I am sure that if you choose to stay here, you will have a wonderful experience. Andrea's place is everything you want in your Goa stay and is a really sweet person.

Do yourself a favor and book your stay here. You'll never want to leave!

Room tip: all of them are great!
Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sonali.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience about the Hotel, Rooms, Service, Food, Staff & Landscape. It means the world to us.
It was an absolute pleasure having you as our guest.

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanking You,
Kind Regards

Reviewed 14 April 2021

The resort is really beautiful. The cottages are nice and clean. Beach is on a few seconds away. Helpful staff. Restaurant serves good tasty food. We stayed for 3 days and it was super relaxing , peaceful & a good time with my family.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ms. Rajni,

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind review. We are happy that you had a pleasant experience on that your stay with us; and appreciate your feedback on our rooms as well as our services, food.

Thank you once again for your review and for your patronage; and we are looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.

Regards

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

This was the first time I was travelling with my 3 year old alone and I was super tensed about how am going to manage. But the staff here was really good. I didn't have to worry about food for the kid, helped me with getting a car with a driver with safety as our priority and helped me with information about places I planned to take my child to.... the rooms are super clean and the place is very well maintained. The accessibility to the beach is great as it is on the beach (will have to walk a couple of minutes) and there are the shacks with great food at the beach. Will certainly visit again...

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Beiramar resort, General Manager at Beira Mar Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel and Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.
Looking forward to having you back again with us.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2021

We stayed at this tranquil resort for 5 nights and it was worth it!! This was our second visit to Goa and we decided to stay in South Goa this time around.
After a lot of searching, we decided to choose this one. And well what a fantastic decision it came out to be.
Now coming to the stand-out factors:
* The resort is just next to Benaulim beach. You get a road within the resort that takes you to the beach. Believe me it's hardly 50 meters.
* Amazing staff. They are a bunch of awesome people. You definitely wouldn't want to spoil your holiday seeing grumpy people with plastic smile. These guys are awesome. Special thanks for Mr. Domnick and the other front-desk executive (really sorry I forgot the name).
* Food is really good. We have a kid of 6 years, they literally catered to all of our demands.
* The resort is picteresque, you can just sit in the porch and spend some quality time.

And coming to the difficult part, nothing is perfect, right? Few things I would love to see next time around:
* Interior decoration is required. I must say the price which you offer is below par. You can do some change, I won't complain if need to some extra premium for it.
* Breakfast spread can be better. Also, because of the way breakfast is served, it gets cold pretty soon.

In final words, if anyone wants to have a blissful time hearing the sounds of the waves crashing onto the beach, waking up listening to birds chirping, this is the place where you want to be.

Room tip: Choose the wooden cottages
Date of stay: January 2021
Beiramar resort, General Manager at Beira Mar Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Dear Mr. Sohel,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your kind review and recommendation. We are delighted to note that you had a pleasant experience on that your stay with us; and appreciate your valuable feedback on our rooms and amenities as well as our services and food.
Thank you for your feedback, we will look into it amd see how we can serve you better.

Regards
Management Beira Mar Beach Resort.