54 people are viewing this hotel
$202
Free cancellation until 21/08/22
$223
Free cancellation until 21/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$183
Booking.com$222
Hotels.com$223
travelup.com$275
4,785 results
All reviews lobster shack jiva spa pool villa tex kids golf course coffee shop sea facing main building arabian sea special mention beautiful property private beach in room dining f b every evening special thanks duty manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2022

Taj Exotica, Benaulim calls you back again and again. This was my third stay and I experienced the same level of warmth and hospitality. For me, it is a piece of paradise. The rooms were tastefully prepared. Every person you interact with has a smile and is eager to help. The smallest of details are always taken care of. Food & Beverage service and quality is great. Would recommend Jiva Ayurvedic spa for a relaxing experience. The property is especially beautiful in the rains. Thank you, Taj, for such a world class experience, each and every time!

Room tip: Premium villas have privacy but are a bit of a walk from the main building (for meals).
Date of stay: July 2022
Taj Exotica Goa, Owner at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2022

Hi Avdek,

The entire team at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa would like to thank you for such great feedback about your recent visit. It gives us great pleasure to read that your experience was flawless and team was able to dazzle and delight you.

Reviewed 3 July 2022

On the face of it everything seems the same. We have been visiting every year since 2014. It seemed very different this time.
The Senior staff was superb as usual, Sumit, Shabnam and Deepak Parashar. Housekeeping was good but you did have to request many times for the same thing before it materialised..The staff at the bar was indifferent, a distinct change.
What was lacking was the soul in the juniour staff.
The breakfast was conspicuous for
1 . a total lack of service for the outside tables in the open. There were no numbers on the tables and there was no one to look after your needs. If you need something, you need to go and get it till someone condescends to recognise your presence.
2. No one cares if there are no plates, glasses or bowls available. And if you ask for it, theres a good chance that you will encounter someone like Marlon who is more busy chatting and joking with his colleagues rather than helping you.
3. The entire service is cold, without any warmth and intensely impersonal.
4. Tables are left unclean for 30 minutes are more, so that if you want to have dinner at 10 pm, you have to rely on their mercy to clean the tables, give you cutlery or napkins.

I guess most people coming to this resort will come once or twice. We return because we like it but this visit has really sown some doubts. The Taj hospitality is lacking.
We have had some experience with the Oberoi hotels. The comparison makes the deficiencies even more glaring.
Wewill return of course because we are in love with this place but I doubt whether we will be able to be as effusive about it as in the past. Its beginning to look like any other resort. Its lost its personality and that for a diehard fan like me, is really disappointing.

Date of stay: July 2022
Taj Exotica Goa, Owner at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Hi kpbisgreat,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback to my colleague Savio upon departure, we understand that you would be returning soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2022 via mobile

I was travelling with infant and toddler and I called hotel staff before come they offered me 1st floor room and I wanted ground floor and it was mentioned earlier before coming to hotel. I was also told at the time of checkin that if I would have informed earlier which I did I might have gt room on ground floor.
I also asked for upgrade so I was told this is the best category of room they have after which only suite category comes. Today all the customers know very well about hotel before coming and I knw that’s not the fact I don’t know why she miss guided us.
Food in which according to me Taj is one of the best hotel I know but this time it failed to serve the best food to kids which was shocking and surprising fact for me
At the time of check out lots of confusion happed …
so it waste of time money and trip for me… it just we wanted to stay in taj we tried to make booking in taj convention but due to No of person we wanted to stay in room so the hotel rules dint allow that. So we booked Taj exotic for same reason but I was very much disappointed with the service and food and front desk staff handing my check in

Room tip: Plz be kid’s friendly and staff should have full knowledge about property
Trip type: Travelled with family
Taj Exotica Goa, Owner at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2022

Hi gargshruti,

Thank you for taking out time to share your feedback, I understand that my colleague Reagan spoke to you yesterday to address the concerns and we are glad that you would be returning back to Exotica soon.

Let me personally assure you that we shall leave no stone unturned to change your persception about the us.

Look forward to welcominh you back.

Vishal Singh - General Manager, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa

Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

A wonderful stay at this beautiful property with such amazing staff. Everyone on the Exotica staff was so humble and helpful, totally exceptional in their hospitality.

The property is so awesome, can't get over the perfect scenic views. In the leisure time, you can explore activities like bicycle riding amidst nature, exploring beautiful beach enjoying the sea, golf, pool etc.

Everything was perfect. Room were superbly cleaned and properly maintained, food at Sala de Pranzo was expectional (must try - Dal makhni and Brocolli kebabs, these two dishes are among the best) and last but not the least, the hospitality - totally worth exploring this property

Thanks to the whole team for making our stay so wonderful. It's was totally an immersive experience ❤️❤️❤️❤️ loved it ❤️❤️

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Taj Exotica Goa, Owner at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2022

Hi riyajain031,

Reviewed 29 June 2022

An absolutely amazing Property by the sea with a lush green expansive lawn. Wonderful and most hospitable staff! Special mention of Chef Ganesh who made us some delicious meals and Harthik near the pool who captured some great memories for us of our stay that we will cherish forever!
We will always love to come back to this property and we pledge our loyalty to TAJ!!!

Date of stay: June 2022
Taj Exotica Goa, Owner at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2022

Hi avani777,