36 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$201
Hotels.com$200
ZenHotels.com$218
4,786 results
All reviews lobster shack jiva spa pool villa tex kids golf course coffee shop sea facing main building arabian sea special mention beautiful property private beach in room dining f b every evening special thanks duty manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2019

When we decided to celebrate our mother's 70th birthday, the venue was of paramount importance. My brother-in-law was going to fly in especially from Australia and we just wanted to get away from Delhi to a relaxing and beautiful resort. Goa was the first preference but we we could not easily zero in on a particular property as we were spoilt for choice. We had eaten a few meals in Taj Exotica during our vacation to Goa last year and the takeaway apart from the great food and ambience was the amazing hospitality of the staff. Whether it was Vikram Chauhan or Amit Keshari or Chef Sujit, every staff member I had met had left an impression and that swung our decision towards this Taj property. And we are so happy we made that decision. My mother had the most fantastic birthday and every staff member went out of his/her way to make it extra special for her. The room was decorated in a beautiful manner discreetly, keeping the surprise element in mind. The menu was specifically curated keeping her preferences in mind and there were so many special touches that the experience was just wonderful. Vikram just kept coming up with thoughtful gestures. Chef Edridge and Chef Sujit were again amazing and so warm and went the extra mile to make my mom feel very happy. Amit Keshari was again extremely helpful. The entire staff was so welcoming including, Jatin, Chef Ganesh, Chef Hemant, Chef Toufique apart from Arijit, Paul, Victor, Conrad, Rosario to name a few. I must also make a special mention of the activity centre for children. I took my six-year-old daughter and she had a fabulous time with Narmin and Damini who are so good with children. We would also express our gratitude to the entire cleaning staff, especially Prabhu and Rajesh. Also, the staff at the reception is ever smiling and welcoming. Our special thanks to Roicy and Anunnay. Let me end by saying that we will come back to re-experience Taj and its hospitality. Thank you very much!!!

Room tip: None. You guys are perfect.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Exoticagoa, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2019

HI Aurangzeb N

I would like to thank you for your lovely comment about your recent stay at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa!
I am delighted to read that our team’s quality of service exceeded your expectations and anticipated your needs throughout your experience with us, moreover as it was such a special occasion for you, your mothers 70th birthday.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next Goan stay,
Warm Regards

Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

Visited this property for 3 nights starting 25th of September . Must say that I have never seen a better customer service than taj exotica. We were travelling with infants so we had our worries of how we would be able to manage their food and other requirements . We were assured by their staff a day prior that everything shall be taken care of . (Special thanks for Salman for that ) he made sure that he upgraded our room to the main building so we dint have to walk much for the restaurant and the beach .
The child play area is awesome . The staff there is also so welcoming . Would like to thank them for everything they did for my infant.
We had all our meals at Sala da pranza which is a multi cuisine restaurant and as we had taken an all meal inclusive plan they were ready to serve us anything and everything even if it was not on their menu. They took extra care of the kids and made sure that their food was ready by the time we would arrive at the restaurant . Special thanks to Jatin who was a manager at that restaurant for all the help. He truly was exceptional at his work. He was always around if we needed something.
Even during check out , they made sure we had something packed for the kids during the flight journey and were more than happy to make whatever we wanted for the kids .
Anunay also was exceptionally warm and welcoming at the reception .

Now wondering why I would give a 4 star rating ??
I thought only the Indian cuisine and the chat counter was upto the expected quality , I think the Italian, Lebanese and other cuisines needs to be worked on!!! Was not really happy with the other cuisines that we had maybe because we are vegetarian and they had more stuff for non vegetarians on their menu. If that’s the case then they need to work on their vegetarian menu.

Overall an amazing experience and I would like to thank each and every staff member who have helped us make this experience a memorable one .

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi rickins2014

The entire team at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa would like to thank you for such pleasant feedback about your recent stay with us.
It gives us great pleasure to read that your experience went beyond your expectation with our flawless associates taking care of your every need.

We have also noted your feedback on the various cuisines and will have this looked into

The entire team hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back with us in the near future.
With warm regards,

Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

This was the best Taj holiday for celebrating my daughters 16th birthday !. Entire staff was do friendly and courteous that they made us feel like celebrities. Special thanks to Mr Krishna Shetgaonkar who really made our stay special and also chef Sujit and chef Ganesh for excellent food

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi PurviS107

We sincerely appreciate you taking a moment to write about your stay with us at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa for your daughters 16th birthday.
It is wonderful to read how much you both enjoyed the service our colleagues were able to provide you, not to mention the location.
Our teams thank you once again for your kind words.
We hope to have the pleasure of your company on your next visit to the city.

Reviewed 29 September 2019

Visit paradise while you can.- 56 acres of s luxurious resort of manicured gardens and right on the most beautiful beach in Goa. All services including the delicious gourmet meals were excellent and the stay in the private pool villa offered private luxury experience at it's best.

Room tip: Private pool villa.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Scenic165787

Hi Scenic165787

Thank you for your lovely review of our resort. We are delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your feedback with our entire team at the resort. I am certain this will serve as a source of inspiration for us in achieving higher standards of excellence.
We are all looking forward to your next visit to your home in Goa, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa for another memorable holiday.

If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.

Reviewed 25 September 2019

Everything was good... in line with what you expect in a Taj Hotel. The team which serves you were just superb... cheerful, competent and helpful. Only the veg. menu was perhaps limited.... one of us was a veggie and so was a bit unsatisfied with the fare. Rest of us had a blast with the food. Missed the Lobster Shack which was closed as it was off-season.

Room tip: Seek rooms close to the Restaurant Sala de Panzo and the beach.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Exoticagoa, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2019

HI 623gautamc

Thank you for your wonderful review of our resort. It gives us great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the resort with fond memories.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our paradise for another memorable holiday.

If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.