3,584 results
All reviews lobster shack golf course jiva spa garden villa tex kids italian restaurant plunge pool miguel arcanjo coffee shop private beach huge property main building f b arabian sea in room dining special mention amazing property
Reviewed 8 November 2018

This is one of my first stays in a Taj property and I absolutely loved it. I have my roots in Goa and had a family home in south goa so picked the Taj property in south Goa. This property was fantastic for a lazy relaxing holiday. This trip happened in the middle of a very stressful month at work and I enjoyed every bit of it.
Activities - my daughters had a great time in the children's area that had a caretaker and activities planned all through the week. We enjoyed other activities like cycling, archery, etc
Swimming pool - this had the perfect Taj touch. Well maintained, clean waters and good service. I spent time here with my kindle
Beach - the beach area seems like a private beach and with very few people around. My family had a great time
Restaurant - the food options were good especially the breakfast and tasking authentic Goan dishes. We also stepped outside the property to try out Goan dishes in restaurants at walkable distance from the resort
Rooms - the deluxe rooms were fantastic and reminded me of my home in Goa

The other services, response time was the best I ever experienced

Room tip: All deluxe rooms are good. Pick rooms on the ground floor
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dominicpereira
Exoticagoa, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear Dominic P,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa.
We are happy to read that your experience was beyond your expectations.
It is an honor for us to know that you enjoyed the various facilities and experiences the resort has to offer as well as our exquisite cuisine.
Our teams are very devoted to our valued guests and they join me in thanking you once again for your kind words.
We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Visited this most coveted property in early November with my loved ones (my family), & found exotica as an exotic place to relax, enjoy & pamper your taste buds.
What a lovely big room with balcony & all modern amenities, so modern yet so private! & on the top of it, just call guest services & they are ready for everything, just ask & you will get it.
Even the buggy guy was good, when requested, he took us for full round of this huge property spread in 56 acres with lush green gardens, golf course, place for playing cricket arguably most popular sport in the country, place for soccer, most popular sport in Goa & lovely beach with beach side beach chairs, seafood shack with freshly plucked coconuts & what not, think of it & it is there.
Sala da panza was their multi cuisine restaurant & Nanne singh was the commanding incharge, he was NaNe but NO NANA to anything you think of or you desire, he was ready with anything you ask, always!
He will pamper you so much that you will get up early and use their gym or other sporting activities to get ready for the evening again.
Over all, memorable experience, totally rejuvenated & left after 3 nights stay with the pledge to keep coming here because
If this not then what is “Paradise on earth “

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank drkraichandani

Dear drkraichandani,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent experience with us. We are honored to read that we made your stay in Goa one to remember.
Our high quality of service is one of our main assets and our dedicated teams are proud to welcome and spoil our valuable guests.
Our associates join me in thanking you once again for your kind feedback, and we all look forward to welcoming you back at your goan home.
With kind regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Awesome place to Relax, Rejuvenate and Recharge !
Was here with my colleagues.
If you have seen Goa in the past and are not in a rush to touch every happening nook and corner from North to South Goa, then Taj Exotica is the place to be, Beautiful rooms, great service, a golf course, lovely spa and a beach with local shacks as well as Taj's own beach side restaurant.
Now, what more do you ask for on a holiday !! :)

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear Harinder S,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our resort. It gives us great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the resort with fond memories.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our paradise for another memorable holiday.

If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights with my family and it was everything that you would expect from the Taj. A beautiful property, exceptionally friendly service, great food and wonderful rooms. When asking the kids what their favourite part of the holiday was, I would have expected them to say the pool, but instead they said the kids club! The activities on offer were great - the kids absolutely loved all the arts and crafts and always made a heap of wonderful creations when they spent time there. A special mention to Narmin especially and the team - they were the most friendliest and caring and I could not speak more highly of the service at this kids club. They even took the kids kite flying!

A highlight was the ability to hire bikes and tour the property which was very unique. The chef (Rajat was his name I think!) even made sushi as a special request for my son.

It was also my husbands 40th whilst we were there and were very looked after. Overall an amazing trip and would highly recommend this hotel.

Deepa (London)

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank Deepa T

Dear Deepa T,

The entire team at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa would like to thank you for such pleasant feedback about your recent stay with us.
It gives us great pleasure to read that your experience went beyond your expectation with our flawless associates taking care of your every need.
The entire team hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back with us in the near future.
With warm regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

First morning here and just loving it
Amazing property and great room and landscaping
Bright and sunny day and the sea is an azure blue and breathtaking
Sitting in the breakfast area and enjoying a fabulous spread

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear Jayachandran U

Thank you for your your rating and we are delighted to have you stay with us. We look forward to ensuring a lovely stay.

If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.