2 people are viewing this hotel
$41
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$37
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Agoda.com
$28
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
FindHotel$29
eDreams$41
All reviews benaulim beach swimming pool drop service kids play area nice balcony minute walk to the beach food taste family visit special mention hustle bustle home away from home a wonderful stay nice experience apartment resort goa km
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2022

We have stayed for 3 nights in La Grace resort and the stay was fantastic. The resort is around 1.25 km away from Benaulim beach. The Villa was clean and food quality was very nice. The breakfast spread is limited for veg but sufficient. Brenda and Dutta were very supportive.
The swimming pool is clean and well maintained.
Overall it was a nice experience.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MilindMPatil
Reviewed 30 May 2022

This is totally value for money property & our second stay here. We were a family of 4 travelling to south Goa for the weekend. Firstly a big shout out to Brenda at the reception! Great service with a cheerful smile. The apartment allotted to us was comfortable , spacious , clean and airy. Location of the property is great ,away from the hustle & bustle and yet a 10 minute walk to the beach. Most hot spots & eating joints of south Goa were all a short drive away. Breakfast was a decent spread and satisfying. Although a little small, the pool was good and well maintained. But I thought chlorine content in the water was on the higher side. What I found strange though , is the pool timings. Not sure why it opens as late as 9am? I strongly recommend the pool to open at least by 8am. People will want to take a swim , have breakfast & head out by about 10.30 or so. All in all a wonderful stay and I would strongly recommend this property for a good time in south Goa!

Room tip: Apartment # F8
Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank Pram0dM
Reviewed 29 March 2022

La grace really took me by surprise! I booked last minute for 3 nights and honestly it really is lovely. Staff are super friendly and food is absolutely fine. Breakfast was ok too. But mostly, the pools are super clean!!!! (I stayed elsewhere and couldn’t even swim in the pools as they were filthy so you can imagine my delight ) Beach is about 10 minutes away with some nice bars to eat / drink with free sunbeds The rooms are modern enough with nice shower facilities. I personally think this place is a complete bargain for the price and the grounds are really well kept. Really lovely place!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2022 via mobile

Nice place. Very polite and welcoming staff. I liked this hotel and recommend it. Especially food. Our children were happy because the food wasn't so spicy and there were fast food.
But no internet in the rooms, only on the reception. Far from the sea, shuttle bus doesn't work.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2021

We visited this resort given its high rating. No wifi. Rude reception staff. We got served food with insects. I have attached the photo as well. The pool was very dirty and rooms mis planned. Washrooms construction is old and poor.

Date of stay: December 2021