Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews colva circle croque clean rooms hot water beach side thar resort privacy goa mosquitoes shack cons hospitality pros ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2021 via mobile

We love to sample different places to dine-in and
We stumbled upon this quite restaurant, in our routine quest for new venues.

Our experience has been well rewarded.
Good food and great staff hospitality.
Will love to come again... next time maybe for a nice breakfast experience...

Room tip: Come upto Colva beach and walk alongside the beach to get to this restaurant.
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2021 via mobile

The CRoque resort Has a beach view that is exquisite, you’re literally in the ocean ! 10/10 for that. The reception ladies staff are fantastic in hospitality.

The rooms are very basic & simple. There is No TV, so I struggled to watch the T20 World Cup cricket - to be fair to the property, they Don’t advertise any TV in the room. So I can’t fault them there

I did not eat there so I cannot comment on it
the 2 ladies at the reception Althia and Pooja were very pleasant ladies & tried to do everything to assist guests. This property is about one thing alone - BEACH LOCATION BEACH LOCATION BEACH LOCATION

The Cons -

1. I missed the TV, I feel they should have one at least in the restaraunt area
2. for the price they charge I felt they should offer upgraded rooms
3. Hot water & water pressure in shower was a challenge for me, and I gather it is piped through only at certain hours - that could do with some improvement
4. It’s a beach front property with no roads, so they use a 4x4 Thar to transport you up and down.

5. You park your cars at the colva circle, that’s a little bit awkward, if you’re going out for a late dinner on the town or even if you’re bringing expensive big cars to the property. it would help if they could have (a) a more frequent jeep trip and (b) some sort of reassurance for guests who bring expensive cars, that there is some security at the public circle

6. there was internet but for the love of me I could not connect it on my MacBook or my iPhone - it was a struggle for me.

CRoque is a nice place for a rustic beachfront stay, come purely for swimming on the beach & chilling !

Room tip: 1 . Cars are parked away 2. No TV 3. Only ocean & beach 4. Commute via hotel 4x4 only 5. Rooms are rustic-basic 6. Very warm staff
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

This place is for people who really love sun sets and along with that their, Sundowners. Yes , that’s just one of the reason . Then there are many more . Facing the sea front , excellent food and shack , good staff, location , privacy .... list is endless. This place has it all . Yes and But , don’t expect your Sedan will get you right up on their reception porch... because they don’t have a tarred road leading to their location. But don’t worry, they have a dedicated 4x4 to pick up and drop guests to the nearest parking lot ( where you can park your car or get public transportation) on Colva Junction . I am going back soon . But don’t expect that you are going to a 5 * resort . It is for people who admire beauty , their privacy and being off the grid .

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank teenmusafir
Reviewed 27 January 2021

If there's one property that I would like to recommend, having traveled to Goa twice a year for 2 decades, it is C Roque which was recommended to us this time around. The property sits a little away from the accessible roads hence you would be taken in a rickety 4x4 from a particular point to the property.
Once you get to the property, it is an absolute gem! You can plonk yourself on the nicely appointed beach bences overlooking the white sands, and the beach to, well, just yourself!!
The food is outstanding and the service impeccable. It is well curated too!
If your idea of a vacation is no disturbance, privacy, no riff raff, no Tito/Mambos/Brittos chaos, and you would like to ideally avoid the chaddi infested North Goan beaches, then this is the place. This time around, we went for a morning-evening to C Roque, however, and I am quite certain, I will go and stay the next time at C Roque!

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank AJ0612
Reviewed 3 November 2020

Post the Covid lockdown, we wanted to visit some place along with a good drive. No other place is better than Goa and especially C Roque due to its location and clean rooms. As expected the rooms were clean and sanitized.
The food was good, the location is perfect to relax. We really had a good time. Thanks to the C Roque team.

Date of stay: October 2020