Lowest prices for your stay
$79
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Booking.com$78
Hotels.com$79
Hurb$89
All reviews garden restaurant beach shack swimming pool reception staff restaurant staff special thanks pleasant stay live music special mention his team nice experience house keeping delicious food breakfast spread north goa great hospitality front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2022

Amazing place with the most caring staff. We were there for a week time and the whole staff specially Saru made sure to provide us the best treatment. We will be visiting again for sure. Thankyou so much

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Som Parkash Malik, General Manager at Fortune Resort Benaulim, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2022

Thank you for choosing Fortune Resort Benaulim as a preferred hotel during your recent visit to Goa and for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community.

I am pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay at the hotel and also enjoyed the food, service and location of the hotel. We certainly appreciate your feedback on the COVID protocols followed at the hotel.

Your support to our hotel is invaluable to us and we look forward to having you over in the near future.

Reviewed 29 December 2021

My team stayed there for 4 nights and as a head I was hosting my team to stay there, but the moment someone would checkout they would start thereatening for money and keep asking guests for money despite telling them not to.
They hardly had any staff to attend us at night and even during day.
They litterally threatened us for money and toldnus they will humiliate our guests.
The property was not well maintained at all and the staff was extremely rude.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Som Parkash Malik, General Manager at Fortune Resort Benaulim, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2022

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Resort Benaulim, Goa.
While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services
At Fortune Resort Benaulim, Goa, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.
Regards,

Reviewed 29 November 2021 via mobile

Amazing and very kind staff's support. Specially I would like to thank Mr. Khan (F&B Manager) who is really an asset to any organization he work for and has the capabilities to take the concerned department to the next level. Lastly I would like to thank the person who heads the entire resort Mr. Som Prakash Mallick ( General Manager). I am sure he will take this resort into new heights of Excellency and success. All the best team, keep rocking as always and the things you do to make guest feels happy, enjoyable and memorable.

Room tip: Easily accessible to the unexplored places like Cabo De Rama island, Palolem Beach annd many other places like Churches, Temples etc.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Som Parkash Malik, General Manager at Fortune Resort Benaulim, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2021

Reviewed 29 November 2021 via mobile

Superb place for a corporate gathering
Well trained and supportive staff
Excellent rooms and service
Mr. Khan, Mr. Vincent, Ms. Grata at the hotel with their teams didn't leave anything for a chance and ensured the guests return delighted.
And yes Lifeon team is delighted.
Special thanks to Ms.Sanjeevani too
Thank you team Fortune.

Trip type: Travelled on business

I am pleased to know that you and your colleagues enjoyed your stay at the hotel and also enjoyed the food, service and location of the hotel. We certainly appreciate your feedback on the COVID protocols followed at the hotel.

Our Team members are certainly an asset and your words of appreciation will encourage us to strive for excellence always. I will personally pass on your appreciations to AM Khan, Vincent, Grata and Sanjeevani.

Reviewed 20 November 2021

To, Mr. Khan and the team,

We are glad to inform you that we are very much happy and satisfied with your hospitality and service. It's an awesome place to explore. we really enjoyed staying here. Thank you so much...

Rupesh Bhavsar & family