Lowest prices for your stay
$87
View deal
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
$74
View deal
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Booking.com$87
Hotels.com$87
Hurb$89
All reviews garden restaurant beach shack swimming pool reception staff restaurant staff special thanks pleasant stay live music special mention his team nice experience house keeping delicious food breakfast spread north goa great hospitality front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021

Our stay at Joecons was miserable!
I will not hesitate to call this was one of my worst decision of life!

It all started from the moment i started to interact with them for simple queries and requests. Over the phone they sounded not interested and did not find it worth to talk to them for a minute. However they helped me shift to a room on the upper floors(The only help i could remember)

Now here is the list of issues i had :

1. Checkin - Worst checkin experience nobody was there at the entrance to help you, once the booking is done they do not care about their visitors. I will explain how

2. Reception - We travelled 10 hours to reach their place and just imagine nobody even showed interest to say hi to say welcome to us! The lady at the reception was full of attitude. The Mr. Famous Pinak arrived deadface there while we were checking in, no reaction on his face too, when he is incharge of this resort (People just praise showers on him in their reviews, not sure for what)

3. Facilities - Gym/Activity room/Spa room closed(I can understand why)

4. Swimming pool - It looked pretty but it was hijacked by a group who were eveteasing every women which was passing by and even took photos of them, i know the resort can not control this but they can certainly restrict people from entering the pool in undergarments!

5. Cleanliness - The room i was checked in, was not at all clean there was dust all around and i had to call housekeeping staff atleast 3 times to get it cleaned

6. Day to day housekeeping - I was surprised to know that there only 2 people who were cleaning all the rooms they had, for the first day i kept on calling them since morning but they did not come and clean. It was cleaned at 4 PM after calling them atleast 10 times(Their so called times are 9-6 PM). On the second day were out for most of the time and felt that it will get cleaned without calling them but we were wrong! We had to fight at 9 PM to get it cleaned , while i was having this feedback to Mr.Pinak i could barely see an apologetic face. He didnt even care to call and ask if our rooms were cleaned. We had to pay for our water bottles which should come free everyday. Just imagine how difficult it would have been with 2 year old kid.

7. Timeliness - If you want tea in the evening make sure you plan for it in the afternoon

8. Restaurant - Very limited menu but the only good part of the resort, food is good and tasty

9. Breakfast - Same menu is repeated with maximum 1 or 2 changes

10. Weddings - If you planning for a peaceful vacation please confirm two things, is there any wedding planned and if yes make sure you relocate yourself into villas. You can not bear the noise and you can not use the facilities as well.

11. Checkout - After knowing all the issues we had to go through, Mr.Pinak or nobody from the resort showed any courtesy to apologize for the inconvenience that was caused to us.

In short, do not opt for this resort even if it is last one left Goa! You can get better facilities by paying few extra thousands!
The resort management really need to rethink about their faces who are sitting at the reception and the people who are making decisions(Obviously only if they are interested to improve)

1  Thank nature143r
Reviewed 15 February 2021

Pleasant atmosphere as always..
Cooperative and helpful management team..
Overall Excellent experience..Room service was good...Food quality superb..
Clean rooms..All the facilities mentioned in the website were actually provided..

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

Hello My name is Abrar & I stay here 3 days and I’m very happy because Here everything is awesome service housekeeping restaurant & I promise I’m visit soon thank you so much Mr Pinak ❤️ Joecons beach resort it’s awesome location I love it

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2021

I had my rewedding on 3rd Feb 2021 at Joecons Beach Resort,benaulim i had a memorable experience there with my friends and family..the staff i.e Greta, Vincent and Mr Khan were so helpful that i could plan everything in 15 days prior with just a single visit to benaulim...the veach wedding was surreal,the food delicious and as a whole the experience was magical.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

I got married at Joecons. Joecons Beach Shack is located at Benaulim beach which is a quite and clean beach. The beach resort is serene and full of greenery! Rooms are very spacious and room service is on point. Food quality was excellent and the guests loved each and every meal! One suggestion to Joecons is to improve pick and drop service from resort to beach and back.
Kudos to Grata, Mr. Khan and Pinak for making our event memorable ! Already planned to stay at Joecons for our wedding anniversary!

Trip type: Travelled with family