2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Priceline$85
Hotels.com$86
Hurb$89
All reviews garden restaurant beach shack swimming pool reception staff restaurant staff special thanks pleasant stay live music special mention his team nice experience house keeping delicious food breakfast spread north goa great hospitality front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

Hello My name is Abrar & I stay here 3 days and I’m very happy because Here everything is awesome service housekeeping restaurant & I promise I’m visit soon thank you so much Mr Pinak ❤️ Joecons beach resort it’s awesome location I love it

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2021

I had my rewedding on 3rd Feb 2021 at Joecons Beach Resort,benaulim i had a memorable experience there with my friends and family..the staff i.e Greta, Vincent and Mr Khan were so helpful that i could plan everything in 15 days prior with just a single visit to benaulim...the veach wedding was surreal,the food delicious and as a whole the experience was magical.

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

I got married at Joecons. Joecons Beach Shack is located at Benaulim beach which is a quite and clean beach. The beach resort is serene and full of greenery! Rooms are very spacious and room service is on point. Food quality was excellent and the guests loved each and every meal! One suggestion to Joecons is to improve pick and drop service from resort to beach and back.
Kudos to Grata, Mr. Khan and Pinak for making our event memorable ! Already planned to stay at Joecons for our wedding anniversary!

Reviewed 1 February 2021

Very Good Resort, Helpful Staff Especially Mr. Pinak, Nice Location, Good Breakfast, Nice maintained Greenery, Good Swimming Pool, They have their private shack at benaulim Beach and same is very good..

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 31 January 2021

I visited the place from 24th to 27jan,21.Very beautiful resort.Nice and peaceful place. Swimming pool nicely maintained and very clean.Romms clean tidy and hygienic. Staff very much co-operative. Very good food. Value for money.

Date of stay: January 2021