We really rested well in this resort. It was quiet and lovely most of the time.
I loved the garden and the swimming pool - it's not too big, but big enough. The staff are nice and friendly but they sometimes try to charge you a few times for the same thing, so be creful and revise your bills.
The hotel manager is very helpful in organizing local trips, so take adantage of his efficiency in this respect.
The masseurs are spectacular, but negotiate the price and check it again against your final bill.
The restaurant was Ok, although I like to try local establishments.
The beach is quite close and clean in the mornings.
Overall - I wouldn't mind coming back, but there are so many things to see in the world :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to beach - situated near the beach in Benaulim, this resort is close to Benaulim Beach, Varca Beach and Colva Beach. Nearby attractions also include Fatorda Stadium and Cavelossim Beach. Complimentary breakfast - Joecons Beach Resort offers a complimentary breakfast and reception to guests. The resort also features a restaurant and a swim-up bar. Balconies with views - guestrooms open to balconies with garden or pool views and feature beds with memory foam mattresses. Other amenities include LCD televisions with premium cable channels and washers/dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelGuru, Agoda and ClearTrip so you can book your Joecons Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Joecons Beach Hotel Benaulim
- Joecons Beach Resort Goa/Benaulim