3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$199
Hotels.com$199
Priceline$229
Travelocity$199
Tripadvisor$199
Orbitz.com$199
All reviews plunge pool room la concha blue iris beach resort chef sunil xl room prana spa special thanks main pool awesome food beautiful property restaurant manager fantastic stay jain food duty manager front office staff rooms are spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2022

Pathetic experience !! We booked the Deluxe King Patio room for 4 nights as we didn't have much time to explore other options, though the rooms were large but were very poorly maintained, had lot of mosquitos and ants and we had to call for pest services as soon as we checked in. Also on our last night in the resort, we faced a weird situation , as per resort staff either a rat/cat came n drank all our complementary milk sachets that are provided in all the rooms and spread them on the carpet which is quite strange or the rat/cat was quite smart to only touch the milk and not the other food stuff
that was there on the same table.
I have never seen or heard such a thing happening in a 5 Star Property. The night duty staff manager did not respond to our calls for almost 25-30 mins , and only after we threatened to inform Police they sent someone to inspect the room . Such a waste of time and energy dealing with their high headed staff.
Please do not waste your money on this low kept property.
Ps: The room service is super slow, please call them twice or may be thrice to get things done.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vishal Khosla, General Manager at Azaya Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2022

Greetings from Azaya beach resort, Goa!

Thank you for taking out time and share your valuable feedback. We regret the inconvenience caused to you during you stay at our resort.

I request you to treat this incident in isolation and let it not mar your impression about us. Hoping to welcome you back soon.

Thanks,

Vishal Khosla,
General manager

Reviewed 10 May 2022

I stayed at the Azaya along with my family ,and must say the stay was absolutely magical.. The hotel is designed beautifully . I really appreciated the amenities, including other services. Every small detail is looked into , which made a big impression. As beautiful as the setting was, it was the staff that really made it a worthwhile place to stay--especially the General manager , Mr Vishal Khosla, who seemed full of passion and gave impeccable answers to every query. He was totally conscientious, warm and extremely friendly towards the guests.

I will absolutely recommend Azaya to anyone visiting south goa .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2022 via mobile

We loved everything about this resort. The room was amazing, specious and clean. The pool was good and nicely positioned to take beautiful photos. The beach is good for nice long walks. The staff was amazing, very helpful and nice, especially girls on reception and girl in the restaurant. Now, the food (especially lunch and diner) was stunning!!!

Overall great stay and highly recommend to check them out! ❤️

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vishal Khosla, General Manager at Azaya Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2022

Greetings from Azaya beach resort, Goa!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful time with us.

Your kind words of appreciation will be shared with the entire team. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to ensure our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

We immensely value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

General Manager,
Azaya Beach Resort, Goa

Reviewed 27 April 2022 via mobile

During my stay ....special thanks to mr Saino (Barman)
Ms Mary....I love to stay in azaya .....thanks azaya we will come back soon ..Room are nice ...all staff in restaurants are friendly....
Thanks again to LA Concha staff and manager Mr Gautam

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings from Azaya beach resort, Goa!

We immensely value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

General Manager,
Azaya Beach Resort, Goa

Reviewed 26 April 2022 via mobile

-Severe cleanliness issues (do not ignore reviews where people have complained about cleaniless issues at Azaya). I went on my honeymoon and checked with the Azaya staff about the cleanliness complaints 3 weeks before the checkin date. I was assured those concerns wont arise when I check in for my honeymoon. With that assurance, i booked the pool essence room, but was disappointed to find a soiled couch, lizards on the roof near the pool area, dead insects in the pool and clogged basins. There were atleast 10visits for the clean up on the checkin day after I reported this to the duty manager thereby lending the evening useless! Plus the pool lights dont function at all in the night which means that the pictures were misleading. After a some pushing, they upgraded us to the pool xl room the next day, but that one had 2 spiders in the bathroom, that I took care or myself since I didnt want to ruin the 2nd and last day of my honeymoon.
-Slow room service. Had to repeat stuff so many times for it to be taken care of. They dont even have a hair dryer in the pool and pool xl rooms (top room on offer!)
-Food is fantastic, slightly expensive
- Pool rooms are grossly overpriced
-Quality, fit and finish isnt remotely close to the money you spend.
- Ensure you read all reviews and dont assume cleanliness et al is magically fixed like i did (even after assurance from sales)
-Honeymoon experience details they shared are outdated. Eg. they mentioned their 3 course meal on the beach/ sand is 4500(+tax) per person. Turns out its actually a 4 course meal at 7500(+tax) per person. The experience was fantastic, but I still do think the pamphlets should be updated. Basically nothing is in sync at Azaya

P.S. i think the only people who have written good reviews are the ones who were offered a free upgrade to the pool room. I paid full price for the pool room and can assure you its not at all value for money. If you dont believe me, spend your money and regret! My honeymoon was severely marred by this experience for the 57000 INR i paid for my 3D/2N stay at Azaya.

Date of stay: April 2022

Dear Mr Gandotra,

Greetings from Azaya beach resort, Goa!

Thank you for feedback, I am glad to read that you found Food at the resort excellent. We are surprised to read about the courtesies extended to you were not up to your satisfaction. We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to connect with you to understand the concerns.

Our front office manager tried connecting with you at the number provided upon check in ending with 8618 to understand your concerns however could not speak with you. We request you to return the call on +917391060303 as we really wish to change your perception and experience if you provide us another opportunity to welcome you again at azaya.

We request you to please treat this incident is isolation and let it not mar your impression about us.

Thanks,