Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$141
Priceline$157
Booking.com$157
Travelocity$141
eDreams$157
CheapTickets$141
All reviews plunge pool room la concha blue iris beach resort xl room prana spa mr noor private garden scenic beauty special thanks main pool beautiful property main restaurant enjoyed my stay restaurant manager rooms are spacious front office staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2021

This resort has got the best view of the sea ... the beach is beautiful.
We had a great stay for 7 days in Nov-21. We stayed here in Luxury Patio room : (Room having with separate private garden)
it's a unique concept and the foliage around also added to privacy.

Special thanks to Gautam & Team for giving great service for the food, (Both Kids enjoyed the food )
Thanks to Kiran for room service-related support.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
Pool & Beach facilities are a very good and overall great place to be with family!

""As you know, Food is one of the major attractions & enjoyable things for any trip. So, There was one thing that could be improved greatly - The choice of a breakfast buffet, which was really limited and repeats every morning.
In Breakfast, the same choice of dessert served daily.
We also had a dinner buffet but the choice/variety of food was also very limited.""

Thanks to the Azaya team for great hospitality.

Date of stay: November 2021
Bharat Ratanpal, General Manager at Azaya Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback it was a pleasure to have been a host for you.

We are blessed to be located on the pristine white sand beaches of Benaulim they are a rarity and we treasure and nurture them with our ecofriendly initiative. We have kept the horticulture of the hotel more natural to give you the feel of being in a tropical location and yet have greenery that soothes the eyes.

We are happy that the hotel amenities and décor met your expectations. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful comments and reviews like yours are truly appreciated by me and my hardworking team.

Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

Location good. Everything else terrible. Rooms were sub par. The welcome drink was a luke warm beer. The guard at the entrance was rude and dismissive. The front desk staff were clueless and kept giving us incorrect information. The only redeeming factor was Prashant, the housekeeping manager, who sorted out the new room for us and extremely sympathetic. Everything else was terrible. Definitely will not be going here again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest

My apologies with regards to inconsistency experienced in the service standards during your stay, I personally looked into this, and assure you the same has been addressed. We shall address the concerns of team members providing incorrect information, we shall ensure right training is imparted to address this at the earliest.

We truly do wish to have you stay again with us giving us another opportunity to showcase the Azaya Hospitality standards

Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

Mr noor an keegan made so many cocktails, 1. Galaxy, 2 daiquiri, 3 smokey infused mango, 4 gin based smoke liquid, were so good, you get awesome taste and such a wonderful cocktail making art experience. You should definitely try the smokey cocktails and let the two dup decide .. they will delight you with their art..
True artists in their work

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank samratchatterji

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Azaya Beach Resort Goa and posting a review about your stay on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed many aspects of your stay at the resort. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful comments and reviews like yours are truly appreciated by me and my hardworking team.

Reviewed 19 November 2021 via mobile

I had one of d best stats so far in south goa , azaya.. beautiful property, friendly staff, amazing food.. I was completely taken care of by the entire azaya staff with ease.. the reservation team including CLIFA and STEVEN fav eme a fabulous rate and an upgrade .. the food was customised to my liking.. the room
Is amazingly spacious and the housekeeping staff RAIESA and ALHRIE did a fabulous job in cleaning my room for a weeks stay..

All in all I wl definitely stay again n again here.. my home away from home

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest

Reviewed 10 November 2021 via mobile

Our stay at Azaya was the most bland experience ever. Starting with the incompetence of the staff, mosquitoes in the room and no provision to find a solution to it, a non existent mini bar and awful food and drinks!
The funniest part was at the beach the service staff didn’t know how to open a bottle with an opener, his explanation being “ I’m new , just a 10 day old trainee “ I would love to know where you hire your staff from ? Not the hospitality industry for sure.
Besides that, we asked for a bottle opener in the room and the answer we got was hilarious- we only have one opener so each time you want to open a bottle please call room service.

The food and drinks were so pathetic, luckily being Goa there are many other options available so we didn’t have to suffer at Azaya all day.

There is no manager at the property and he’s never reachable or accessible. So basically there is no one there to hear your grievances or help solve it , besides the incompetent staff who aren’t trained to even open a bottle.

Azaya charges 5 star property rates , whereas the service and quality is that of a 3 star property. Trust me people will be happier if you just promote it as a 3 star. Guests might have lesser expectations and issues.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ShaziaChiniwala

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. At Azaya, we take pride in ensuring our guests comfort and satisfaction. I can see that we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal this time during your stay. I want to take this opportunity to apologize to you and your family for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay at our resort. Also, I want to reassure you that we understand the gravity of this situation and the sentiment attached to it. Rest assured that this type of situation is not the norm for our resort. My F&B Team have conducted a thorough investigation to identify the loopholes that led to this unfortunate situation and have taken all the necessary steps to eliminate re occurrence. We have also addressed the issue of insects in the room and will ensure the standards are maintained

We deeply value your relationship with Azaya and thank you for your feedback. I assure you that we will stay committed to providing you the highest level of service. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience.