5 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Hotels.com$190
Trip.com$185
Prestigia.com$194
All reviews plunge pool room la concha blue iris beach resort xl room mr gautam prana spa private garden special thanks main pool scenic beauty beautiful property restaurant manager enjoyed my stay main restaurant awesome food front office staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2019

Last 15 years we have always going to North goa and this is first time to South goa.we want to have the time best place and best location,we found it,in "Azaya" staff from the reception to breakfast , Maldives experience,where they do not insist for lobby - you can go to restaurant,pool,room and still check in.thus is one of the world's best experience in Azaya..and specially thanks to Yusuf ,and sent and breakfast girl and prana staff.from breakfast to with ghee,medhuvada,over the week our friends enjoyed.goan cousin..and best aomlet...for the first three days.we ate chinese.indisan.see food.and italian.all the dishes make to perfection.thanks. For great time.. will come back again.we will highly recommend

Trip type: Travelled with family
Bharat Ratanpal, General Manager at Azaya Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort on this forum. We are delighted that you enjoyed the facilities and amenities at the resort and had a comfortable stay despite the weather being hot and humid. We sincerely hope you return for more Azaya hospitality in the near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2019 via mobile

After the dissappointment of the Zuri White Sands Hotel. This was a great oasis.
We spent 5 nights here just chilling.
The staff are pleasant, helpful and attentive.
The resturant is clean and the food great.
The upstairs bar staff always knew our drinks. We even got the DJ to play some decent music other than rave lol.
Rooms ans hotel are maintainned to a high standard.
Reagan, one of the staff, was helpful
A nice relaxing week

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 October 2019 via mobile

Check in efficient enough but found out after check in All Inclusive means only meals, tea, coffee and water. Hugely misleading and should be made clear by booking.com on their website. Selected drinks is not enough, it should be shown as full board not All Inclusive. You get tea and coffee in most hotels even on a B&B basis.

Patio windows to my pool were dirty and scratched. Patio and pool itself had loads of leaves and dead flowers floating in it, there was also a frog making my pool it's home, pool also had broken and cracked tiles. Paint splashed all over the patio and the round chair was soaking wet and covered in dead leaves, I had to dry it out overnight before I could use it! Lights wouldn't turn off in my room so maintenance had to come and reset fuses, was like a really terrible disco at one point, especially with the drone of base from the music in the hotel in the back ground. All that said the bed was comfy so I slept well.

Gym is very under equipped, also it's on show for all to see with glass doors that enter straight into the coffee shop. Not very comfortable place to train.

Restaurant staff very pleasent, food very nice. I love the fact they use paper straws not plastic! Huge plus that saved them a star on my rating. I did appear however to be the only guest so meals each day were a tad uncomfortable being there were more restaurant staff than guests.. just me.

I left a do not disturb sign on my room door.. was in bed half dressed trying to have an early night and in walks house keeping without any warning no knock nothing!!

If you normally stay in 5* hotels you will be very disappointed, if you're more of a 4* and below kinda person you may be okay... however it's very over priced.

Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Neenals
Reviewed 2 October 2019

It's was wonderful time spent in the resort which gave us awsm service and facility maintained here is wonderful and staff are very knowledgeable and hospitality is luxury brand I would definitely highly recommend and I love to visit once again

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

just got to know this property from a friend and was bit apprehensive about it but had a out of the world experience here enjoyed to fullest amazing staff hospitality they make you feel like king amazing food you tend to overeat right from the time I contacted them for booking to final check out amazing service you will not feel like going back I know this is going to be permanent visit place thank you Azeya and the staff to make our memories so special will give 10 star out og 5

Date of stay: September 2019