All reviews la concha patio room room sizes are private garden beach resort swimming pool amazing property arabian sea comfortable stay lynx luxury hospitality goa jacuzzi leela amenities gm
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

just get in and get absorbed in costal comfort. Family will love the soft sand of the private beach. You can enjoy the sunset from the pool.
Plunge pool will give you extra splash. Dining is more than your expectations.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GeneralManager-Azaya, General Manager at Azaya Beach Resort Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Anirban,

It was a pleasure to have been a host for you. We are truly thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the magnificent vistas of Azaya. We have indeed kept our Food & Beverage philosophy extremely unique and versatile an effort to take you to an amazing gastronomical journey Allow me to thank you along with my team for the gracious comments. We look forward to welcome you again with open arms and warmest of smiles.

Jaspreet Singh

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We unfortunately only stayed for two nights but would have wanted to stay longer! This is a very modern Oasis in the middle of Goa‘s forests. You will see every now and then that this resort was built not too long ago but that doesn’t bother the atmosphere. The staff is extraordinary friendly and attentive and you regret to have planned tours that will make you spend less time in their relaxing pool area. Especially for the comparably low price highly recommended!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank I9054BUthomasl

Dear Mr. Thomas,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are glad to have been able to provide you with a back drop to relax and unwind and enjoy your vacations to the fullest. We are blessed to be located on the pristine white sand beaches of Benaulim they are a rarity and we treasure and nurture them with our ecofriendly initiative. Allow me to thank you along with my team for the gracious comments. We look forward to welcome you again with open arms and warmest of smiles.

Jaspreet Singh

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for my partner's birthday, the hotel contacted me a few days before our flight for the complimentary airport service, and asked if we were visiting for an occasion. I informed them of my partner's birthday and they said they would be happy to celebrate with us.
Not only did we receive fantastic service, room, pool and beautiful grounds. They also, on the birthday eve, when we went out for dinner surprised us with our favourite cocktails, balloons, cake and card. Azaya was the best place we visited in Goa and we visited some lovely places.
Thank you Azaya!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louisel80000
GeneralManager-Azaya, General Manager at Azaya Beach Resort Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Louise,

It was a pleasure to have been a host for you and your partner. We are glad to have been able to provide you with a back drop to relax and unwind and enjoy your vacations to the fullest. Team Azaya is always eager to curate experiences that celebrates every moment of your stay and convert them to a milestone. I thank you on behalf of my team for your kind words and genuine appreciation of all that they do to make your stay better. We look forward to welcome you again with open arms and warmest of smiles

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Do not make the same mistake and do not book the hotel. we were only two nights in azaya. but there were two nights too much.

There is so much to criticize:
- The whole resort looks tasteless and above all cheap. the floor from the pool comes loose, furniture in the room is broken and nearly all things are plastic. a lot of polyrattan was used. Overall, very little money has to be invested in the facility.
- The hydraulics in the room was badly installed. The water was drained badly in the sink, the rain shower stopped and made very strange noises. And worst of all: on the second day, DARK BROWN WATER FLOWED in the bathtub and sink for a while. And that happens in an expensive 5 star hotel!
- no TV-Channel was unlocked
-the food in the restaurant does not taste. and it is very expensive (one bad pizza costs about 900 Rupees before taxes). it tastes like cheap food that was not freshly made. it is also suspicious that they can not leave any ingredients (I wanted to order a pizza without sausage). at dinner, the restaurant swept empty (apparently no one comes a second time). I am all the more surprised by the positive comments here. It was by far the worst food we ate in our vacation (and the most expensive)
- there were several power outages
- drinks are also more expensive than other 5 star hotels in India (at least as far as the two we visited). Even the massages in the spa are much more expensive than in other hotels (and less choice. they don´t have ayurveda treatments)

Overall it is not comparable to other 5 star hotels (even not to other 4 or 3 star hotels). for about 200 euro per night (after taxes, incl. breakf. and dinner) I would never have expected such a disaster. I would not even spend half of it.
It seems like someone has set himself the task of working off the checklist for 5 stars and spending as little money as possible. I wonder where all the money goes. certainly not in the staff. such a rip-off makes me very angry.
I really wonder how the good reviews came about. I can not imagine that anyone really finds it nice here.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tinymaggot
GeneralManager-Azaya, General Manager at Azaya Beach Resort Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

It was a pleasure to have been a host for you and your husband over the previous week.

At the onset please do accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you during your recent stay with us. Whilst our endeavour has been to meet your expectations we have on some instances lapsed in doing so. I assure you these lapses are not reflective of our service standards and will be addressed with our team.

Azaya Beach Resort Goa has been conceived tastefully designed to position as a lifestyle resort and so are its experiences, we are really sorry that it did not live upto your expectations. As a nature resort, huge emphasis has been given on initiative’s that reflect the ethos of being nature friendly Our furniture is made of all-weather material and sourced from the best in the industry, the fabric used is environment friendly unlike plastic that achieves the most hazardous impact on nature.

We have checked all your meal orders and since you were staying on a plan that included one major meal we have checked your meal orders and noticed that apart from the Pizza ordered as the meal inclusion there were no other orders of Pizza, however we are open to customization of such food orders if my team failed to do so on this occasion we shall most certainly address this on a priority.

Our rates for rooms, Spa and food and beverage offerings have been worked on after intensive research in the price structure of what is prevalent in other luxury resorts and we offer rate parity in all aspects. I can assure you that at no stage have we offered any services that short of any services meted out by luxury hotels.

My apologies with regards to fluctuations in the WiFi signal and electricity, I personally looked into this, it was because of one of those post-monsoon showers with strong breeze with lightning and thunder and assure you the same has been addressed. We shall address the concerns of Pool at the earliest.

We truly do wish to have you stay again with us giving us another opportunity to showcase the Azaya Hospitality standards

Reviewed 19 September 2018

South Goa is beautiful and pristine and Azaya is a relatively new addition to the existing set of luxury hotels in and near Benaulim. We stayed here for a day and the service was excellent. Upon arrival we were escorted to the room and given a short overview of the property and various facilities.

The rooms are very well designed with a small patio/garden area outside your room exclusively to yourself. It creates a private garden like space and has good seating arrangements too to enjoy your tea in the sun without leaving the comfort of quickly going back to your room if you wish to. All amenities are available as you would expect in a high end hotel. Room had some fruits as well as assortment of bakery/desert items which were very tasty. Special mention for the really thick bed which was very comfortable for a good night sleep.

One of the main highlight of the hotel view is the pool area which has been thoughtfully designed (see attached pictures). The pool has ample seating area all around and pool itself is partitioned into two one for swimming and a smaller one for people to just sit and enjoy the high pressure water jet on your back. This is an excellent option for people who don't know swimming but would still like to enjoy the pool.

The hotel grounds open up to the beach area which has some relaxing chairs installed for you to enjoy the sea breeze! You would see very few people and it gives you a nice and calm atmosphere to enjoy the sea tides and play in water. On the way to the beach you have the restaurant La concha where we had breakfast. It is again very artistically designed. The food was good but the spread was limited (though enough ) as compared to other comparable places.

Overall, had a comfortable stay, only thing i would advice to improve is about the arrangement for 2 wheeler parking. Firstly, we were asked to park outside the hotel premises which was strange. I understand that there may not be many people who would have their own transport, but i like to travel that way. The parking space did not even had a shade over it and my bike seat was unbearably hot during afternoon. I hope you would consider the suggestion. Overall, i would recommend to give this place a try if you are planning for South Goa travel.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chetan_apa
GeneralManager-Azaya, General Manager at Azaya Beach Resort Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Dear Chetan,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are glad to have been able to provide you with a back drop to relax and unwind and enjoy your vacations to the fullest. Our rooms have been designed with great care to ensure that the living space compliments the lifestyle of every traveler. We are blessed to be located on the pristine white sand beaches of Benaulim they are a rarity and we treasure and nurture them with our ecofriendly initiative. We have indeed kept our Food & Beverage philosophy extremely unique and versatile an effort to take you to an amazing gastronomical journey. We have noted the feedback for two wheeler parking and would look at how best we can incorporate a shaded parking area, in the interim please do accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Allow me to thank you along with my team for the gracious comments and feedback. We look forward to welcome you again with open arms and warmest of smiles.