Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$63
$55
eDreams
$55
Agoda.com$55
Destinia.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2021

Great place, would recommend! Very friendly staff and good price for what you get. I can't wait to come back next year - business trip. I must mention very clean place too. Thanks again for everything.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2021

Recommended. I like it much. You may also be happy after travelling the place. I like it much. very good with nice entertainment. we thoroughly enjoyed the Mistral accommodation. Staff were friendly and food was amazing. I would definitely recommend at least one nights stay here if your in the area.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 10 April 2021

The staff were very friendly, the facility was clean. friendly service. Everything you need was near by. I recommend staying here, it's clean safe and no expensive. Again, the staff were very friendly and made me feel at home.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2021

My family and I visited India for a period of 3 weeks in early 2020, we thoroughly enjoyed the Mistral accommodation. Staff were friendly and food was amazing. I would definitely recommend at least one nights stay here if your in the area.

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 5 January 2021

We stayed on the ground floor of the deluxe studio, its a bit small but if you're going to be out the whole day its perfect. The amenities are good, hot water in the shower 24x7, the cleaning lady comes once a day. The hosts are very friendly, helpful and accommodating, they make the stay very pleasant You dont have to worry about the stay bit atleast if you are here. There is parking for your car. The location is in a quaint area, 10 mins walking from the beach so the location is perfect.

Room tip: The apartments on the first floor are bigger if you are a family or large group of friends.
Date of stay: January 2021