Open today: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Highly recommended

My daughter did the Open Water PADI certification course certification with them. She had a few... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Damanig
Mumbai, India
Awesome , Thrilling and Safe Experience of a lifetime

Reviewed 31 December 2021
AmbSaum

Recommended experiences in and around Anjuna
from $20.31
More Info
from $67.20
More Info
All reviews dive sites safe hands fun dives proper training dive school non swimmers ex navy awesome experience open water dives boat ride a lot of fun sei revolution instructor skills certification sir
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2022

They are practically thief. Never book with them. They lure u online by providing offer once u book with them n pay booking charges they will take u for ride.
I was not offer any pick up. Destination beach for water sport activities was so dirty. Highly unprofessional. No co-ordination with guide.

Date of experience: April 2022
1  Thank SHIKHAKUMAR_03
Reviewed 31 December 2021

It is the best ever scuba experience you can ever have in a safe manner. It was my first dive and the reason I enrolled in Scuba Evolution was it's a dive school run by ex-navy officers. Trust me , even for non swimmers , you will enjoy and will be in safe hands. We were taken on 1.5 hr boat ride for dive , on the way we had wonderful experience been shared by my trainer Paritosh and the other dive instructors and the interns. They don't overcrowd the boat so you get individual attention to address your concerns.
And they dont rush you before taking you down. After a 2 hr pool training the previous day , the trainer will make sure you are comfortable before going in the ocean with you. And once you go into the water , its heaven for full 40 mins . My Trainer Paritosh clicked wonderful pictures and videos and truly Scuba Evolution gave me an experience of lifetime.

Date of experience: December 2021
Reviewed 28 December 2021 via mobile

Worst experience with scuba diving and other activities in Goa. I have booked it through Dive sport Goa. They were worst operators who said they will pick up at 8.15 and came at 9.15. They were never professional in handling the activities or people. They will hardly take you for 1-2 min to do actual activitiy. The total time we spent for activities is 30 min and for that they wasted whole day. There is no proper planning, no proper food and service quality is the worst I have ever experienced. Finally they won't drop you also at your hotel location. There is no fun in any activities we did as Parasiling was done for 40 sec precisely, scuba diving 2-3 min, banana ride 1 min, jet ski 1 min. For this whole day of ours is wasted. I never recommend anyone to go for package trips for these activities. They are unprofessional and Wil take you for full ride only if you pay extra money after paying 3.2k amt for the package.

Date of experience: December 2021
Reviewed 26 November 2021

Had a thrilling experience diving with Scuba Evolution. They have a great team starting from flawless communication with Sinjini to dives with Paritosh and Aman. Loved every aspect of their understanding of dive sites with proper briefing and travel plan.

Was lucky to see the dolphins during travel on boat.

I highly recommend them to choose for fun dives when in Goa.

Date of experience: November 2021
Reviewed 26 November 2021

Very professionally run setup
Very experienced diving instructors full of fun and Josh.
Had a lot of fun.
A must visit when you are in Goa

Date of experience: November 2021