Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent for scuba diving beginners. Amazed by the support.

Reviewed 13 December 2020
mouli9
Professional courses, Great experience

Reviewed 25 February 2020
trishshetty
Mumbai, India
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Anjuna
from US$ 21.74
from US$ 67.20
from US$ 543.51
More Info
All reviews diving experience dive sites dive master open water aquatic life rescue diver fun dives safe hands swimming pool underwater world bucket list clear instructions sea dive dive shop boat ride sei revolution
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2020

The instructors of the institute are commendable. They understand nuances of underwater safety, decorum, and exploration. They have collective experience of 1000’s of dives. They encapsulate the experience and trained us to develop sound understanding of diving and practice in deep sea multiple times. Three of us visited them in the 1st week of December 2020. Scuba Evolution India infrastructure is quite good. They had different sizes of gear meeting our needs. The swimming pool and other facilities offered by them were excellent and view the pricing is extremely competitive for the services rendered. You may call this pricing as cheap for what you get.

The initial interaction with the head of institute, Commander Skandan Warrior was very informative and it helped us to quickly make decision. Our primary Instructor Manisha makes everything very simple and provides easy tactics to learn the skills under water. Our initial days of practice was in Swimming pool and they patiently explained us basics and different skills for personal safety, buddy protection, and safeguard underwater resources.
Super special were our big days in the sea. The boats were tidy and the staff were supportive. As we went to deep sea, it was jubilance practicing the skills, we learnt in confined waters (swimming pool). The instructors who accompanied us pushed us to do more as we were exploring the underwaters. Other crew members of the institute were amazing. They are so accomplished and yet remove the fins and assist in every possible way to comfort us as we undergo training.

The institute also offers fun dives and I am sure this will be exciting to more people. Suggestions to all the interested: Brush up swimming and floating abilities if you want to undergo training. The weight of kit is 15+ kg. Be mentally prepared. We need to ensure safety of the equipment and the training will be rigorous for those interested. Hence come prepared to put in the efforts and at the end you will be more confident to dive at all approved open waters in the world. For fun divers, it will be physically exhausting and so eat well and be assured you would be at safe hands in this institute. From our experience, we view it will be rewarding experience to go for fun dives as well as certificate training. We are now looking forward to visit them to hone our skills and explore the sea further and deeper.

Date of experience: December 2020
Skandan W, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much Mr. Mouli for your detailed review and we are glad that we were able to provide you with an enriching dive training experience. We look forward to seeing you here again to continue your Dive Education and also just have fun diving.
Happy BUBBLES!! Safe Diving Always!

Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

This is the dive center I initially chose for my open water diver course back in 2016. Was impressed by the professional methods and systematic way in which the PADI certified course was carried out in. I decided to come back for my advanced course this year with a few friends and was glad to see the same standards being maintained with qualified instructors and a strong team as well. Highly recommend diving with SEI if you’re looking to do certified courses or just fun dives too.

Date of experience: February 2020

Thank you so much Trish for your endorsement and the trust you have reposed in us. We are glad that you have chosen us as your dive education destination. And also for bringing your friends too.
We look forward to diving with you again soon.
HAPPY BUBBLES!! Safe Diving Always!
Best Regards

Reviewed 14 February 2020

I did my AOW course here, with Dale, Sanjay and Poravi and I absolutely loved it. The equipment is well maintained and good quality, and the diving is always great fun. I enjoyed it so much that I stayed to do my Rescue course here, which again was great. The staff look after you and make sure you have everything for all the dives. Would highly recommend for try divers and experienced divers

Date of experience: February 2020

Thank you so much Tom for your review and the encouragement. It is this that drives us to continuously improve and give the best diving and dive training experiences to our students and divers. Thank you once again for choosing us for your continued Dive education and look forward to diving with you again soon.

HAPPY BUBBLES!! Safe Diving Always!

Reviewed 6 January 2020

I got my Open Water with SEI. It was fun from start to finish, the visibility underwater in Goa is not the best but it was so much fun regardless of small things like that.

Since the dive centers in Goa don't have their own boats, it was also really fun to see the interaction with the other dive centers. Despite being competitors they all joked around, all the centers brought snacks which they shared freely regardless of the dive center you were diving with and it really felt like a shared hobby. It made me feel great about joining this community.

My instructor was Dale Patterson, really great guy, very open and friendly. Despite me and the only other student being at slightly different stages of our training he juggled it around and made it work smoothly and efficiently. He gave, clear instructions, great feedback and I was never confused about anything. This, on top of him being an open and friendly dude, made the whole experience great.

One final thing, since we two students were at different places to start with, I did three open water dives the second day of diving, leaving me with only one dive left. Rather than having me go out to the dive site for only one dive Dale and Sanjay gave me a fun dive for free, a dive which turned out to be a great exercise in buoyancy control and the most fun of the whole trip, if only because me and Dale swam all the way to a nearby dive site then did the dive and surfaced at the first dive site, only to find that the boat had moved to the new dive site.

Thank you to Sanjay and especially to Dale. I had a lot of fun with you guys.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you so much Fredrick for your detailed review and encouragement. We are indeed glad that you had a great experience doing your courses with us. Look forward to seeing you back soon and diving with you again.

HAPPY BUBBLES!! Safe Diving Always!!

Reviewed 1 January 2020

I did my certification till rescue diver at Scuba Evolution India. The instructors were professional and enthusiastic about teaching and their teaching methods made sure that I had my techniques in place. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have started my diving journey and I'll definitely be coming back for my further training.

Date of experience: December 2019
SkandanWarrier, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2020

Thank you so much Madhuli for the endorsement and encouragement. We are glad you enjoyed your courses here and happy to have been able to give the best in dive education. We look forward to seeing you back and assure you the best in dive training always. Keep Diving!! Safe Diving!!

Warm Regards