Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent PADI Dive Centre

Wonderful experience with Scuba Evolution. They were very accommodating and we managed to get our... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
aranyamitra
Excellent for scuba diving beginners. Amazed by the support.

The instructors of the institute are commendable. They understand nuances of underwater safety... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
mouli9

Recommended experiences in and around Anjuna
from US$ 21.04
from US$ 64.62
from US$ 547.00
More Info
All reviews diving experience dive sites dive master open water aquatic life rescue diver fun dives safe hands swimming pool underwater world bucket list clear instructions sea dive dive shop boat ride sei revolution
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2019 via mobile

Did a couple of fun dives with dive evolution around grande island - one at ss Rita and one at navy bay rocks. Though I dint expect much, I found both dives interesting. The second dive site had a lot of life and I saw a number of gobi shrimp pairs, a large grouper and lots of reef fish. Dive evolution has a super fun team- we dived with Skandan, Sanjay and Anshuman. The equipment were in great condition and the dive very enjoyable. Would certainly recommend dive evolution to all divers.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank tripsofKK
scubaevolutionindia, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2019

Thank you for the review. We had fun taking you diving. Goa has some exciting and challenging sites, we would love to see you return so we could show you some more of our wonderful ocean diversity.

Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

This is best Dive Centre ever. They can make your dream come true. Either you want to go for a fun Dive or To become a scuba diving professional.

Ultimate teaching skill professional and with safety.

I also completed my IDC from S.E.I.
Thanking you the team. Without every once help I can't complete my Instructor Course. Now I feel I am also part of the team. Best of luck team.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Subrakashyap

Thank you Subra! We had a memorable time with you. Congratulations on completing your IDC and Qualifying as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor with us. We wish you all the best for your future as a dive professional.

Reviewed 17 January 2019

I chose Scuba Evolution India intially as they are veteran run. I am quite pleased with the outcome of that decision.

First things first, Goa is not your typical tropical dive destination. Don't expect 100ft viz. The best viz I had was around 30-40 feet. Having said that, if you know what to look for, there is a lot of stuff to see.

One of the issues with Goa is that you get a number of Discover Scuba Divers, and not a lot of certified divers. This limits the sites you can visit at times. Also, with each dive operation getting only a handful of divers, most of these ops share boats, which has further implications on the sites you will be diving at.

I was fortunate to spend a day on a boat with only certified divers, and no discover scuba divers. This allowed us to go to some sites that they don't get to go to otherwise. These were fantastic sites. There was a good variety of tropical aquatic life. We also visited the wreck, (carry a light and look inside the wreck!).

These limitations aside, SEI was well run. They brought a credit card machine to the boat, so I could pay there instead of going to the shop. There was clear communication to where we would meet them, and for most part they kept to the schedule (most delays were due to other dive ops).

Divemasters were respectful of the sea, and I saw them cleaning out trash as we saw it underwater. Big thumbs up for that!

My hope is that in the future, they get more certified divers to allow dives at the interesting sites (which are not crowded). This however isn't in their control, and I don't hold it against them.

I will use this dive-op again and recommend it.

2  Thank Dhaval G
SkandanWarrier, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2019

Dear Dhaval, Thanks a ton for the encouragement. We are committed to providing the best Scuba Diving experience and training in India. And this review just makes our day

Reviewed 15 January 2019

I had a really great experience with SEI. My dive master was really encouraging and patient, and it's great to be around people who are so passionate and love what they do. I would recommend everyone to scuba dive at least once in their lives, it's a life-changing experience. Not only does diving allow you to explore beautiful vistas and appreciate nature, it's also a great way to deal with personal struggles such as anxiety and stress. Overall one of the best experiences of my life!

1  Thank agupta21604

Hello agupta21604,
Overcoming your fear and experiencing scuba is indeed a beautiful feeling, we are glad you enjoyed your dive at the Scuba Evolution India. Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

We dived today with the Scuba Evolution team and they are amazing. Everything was very clear and very professionally organized.

My girlfriend (who loves diving) hasn’t dived for over a year after a scary diving accident. Skandan and his team were patient and understanding and got her back to diving in the most comforting and safest way.

If you are looking for a place to dive then we couldn’t recommend this dive center more. The equipment is new and very well maintained, the staff are knowledgeable, kind and very helpful.

The boat is comfortable and a great way to start and end the day as the ride to the dive site it stunning. To top in off you even get snacks on the boat and who doesn’t like snacks. ;)

1  Thank acodreams

Hello, acodreams,
Your story has truly touched our heart and encouraged a lot of people who want to overcome their fear.
We are always aiming and committed at providing the best diving experience and this review is extremely encouraging.