Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent PADI Dive Centre

Wonderful experience with Scuba Evolution. They were very accommodating and we managed to get our... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
aranyamitra
Excellent for scuba diving beginners. Amazed by the support.

The instructors of the institute are commendable. They understand nuances of underwater safety... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
mouli9

Recommended experiences in and around Anjuna
from US$ 21.04
from US$ 64.62
from US$ 547.00
More Info
All reviews diving experience dive sites dive master open water aquatic life rescue diver fun dives safe hands swimming pool underwater world bucket list clear instructions sea dive dive shop boat ride sei revolution
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2019

I chose Scuba Evolution India intially as they are veteran run. I am quite pleased with the outcome of that decision.

First things first, Goa is not your typical tropical dive destination. Don't expect 100ft viz. The best viz I had was around 30-40 feet. Having said that, if you know what to look for, there is a lot of stuff to see.

One of the issues with Goa is that you get a number of Discover Scuba Divers, and not a lot of certified divers. This limits the sites you can visit at times. Also, with each dive operation getting only a handful of divers, most of these ops share boats, which has further implications on the sites you will be diving at.

I was fortunate to spend a day on a boat with only certified divers, and no discover scuba divers. This allowed us to go to some sites that they don't get to go to otherwise. These were fantastic sites. There was a good variety of tropical aquatic life. We also visited the wreck, (carry a light and look inside the wreck!).

These limitations aside, SEI was well run. They brought a credit card machine to the boat, so I could pay there instead of going to the shop. There was clear communication to where we would meet them, and for most part they kept to the schedule (most delays were due to other dive ops).

Divemasters were respectful of the sea, and I saw them cleaning out trash as we saw it underwater. Big thumbs up for that!

My hope is that in the future, they get more certified divers to allow dives at the interesting sites (which are not crowded). This however isn't in their control, and I don't hold it against them.

I will use this dive-op again and recommend it.

2  Thank Dhaval G
SkandanWarrier, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2019

Dear Dhaval, Thanks a ton for the encouragement. We are committed to providing the best Scuba Diving experience and training in India. And this review just makes our day

Reviewed 15 January 2019

I had a really great experience with SEI. My dive master was really encouraging and patient, and it's great to be around people who are so passionate and love what they do. I would recommend everyone to scuba dive at least once in their lives, it's a life-changing experience. Not only does diving allow you to explore beautiful vistas and appreciate nature, it's also a great way to deal with personal struggles such as anxiety and stress. Overall one of the best experiences of my life!

1  Thank agupta21604

Hello agupta21604,
Overcoming your fear and experiencing scuba is indeed a beautiful feeling, we are glad you enjoyed your dive at the Scuba Evolution India. Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

We dived today with the Scuba Evolution team and they are amazing. Everything was very clear and very professionally organized.

My girlfriend (who loves diving) hasn’t dived for over a year after a scary diving accident. Skandan and his team were patient and understanding and got her back to diving in the most comforting and safest way.

If you are looking for a place to dive then we couldn’t recommend this dive center more. The equipment is new and very well maintained, the staff are knowledgeable, kind and very helpful.

The boat is comfortable and a great way to start and end the day as the ride to the dive site it stunning. To top in off you even get snacks on the boat and who doesn’t like snacks. ;)

1  Thank acodreams

Hello, acodreams,
Your story has truly touched our heart and encouraged a lot of people who want to overcome their fear.
We are always aiming and committed at providing the best diving experience and this review is extremely encouraging.

Reviewed 4 January 2019

A very friendly and professional team who ensure you have a Safe and fun dive, and support you and take care of you throughout every step, without compromising on quality or safety. Their pre-dive pool training session was very useful and well-conducted, and ensures you make the most out of your dive and are comfortable in the water. They also provide you with all the equipment as well as snacks and lunch on the day. I had a great first-time experience and would definitely love to do it again.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank m_rathi

Hello m_rathi,
Thank you for your appreciation.
We are glad to know that your first time diving experience was with Scuba Evolution India. Hoping to see you again.

Reviewed 31 December 2018

I booked my dives from England, due to transfers restrictions, i could not pay them my deposit. I was worried that they might forget about me and not turn up to agreed beach. They picked me up as agreed, had two wonderful dives, good equipment, they looked after me, had 121 dive with dive master. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Aris_UK

Dear Aris, Thank you for your appreciation. We are always aiming and committed at providing the best diving experience and your review is extremely encouraging.