Open today: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Seasports.in review in goa.

Scuba diving with seasports.in at Grand Island was nothing short of spectacular. The instructors... read more

Reviewed 6 January 2024
K5553
Divesport.in Was a great website to book watesports in goa

Scuba diving with Divesport.in at Grand Island was nothing short of spectacular. The instructors... read more

Reviewed 17 October 2023
Goa Tour P

Recommended experiences in and around Anjuna
from ₹5,913.20
More Info
from ₹3,050.00
More Info
All reviews dive center dive master fun dives open water dive school boat captain professional outfit discover dive swimming pool poor visibility recreational dives marine life an adventure life changing experience top class sei revolution
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2018

I booked my dives from England, due to transfers restrictions, i could not pay them my deposit. I was worried that they might forget about me and not turn up to agreed beach. They picked me up as agreed, had two wonderful dives, good equipment, they looked after me, had 121 dive with dive master. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Arunas J
SkandanWarrier, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2019

Dear Aris, Thank you for your appreciation. We are always aiming and committed at providing the best diving experience and your review is extremely encouraging.
Warm Regards

Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife were looking forward to do Scuba diving during our Goa trip and fortunately, we found a PADI certified Scuba Evolution India just next door in Anjuna. We were more concerned of the safety as we were first time divers.
The team is highly professional, PADI certified, friendly and committed to provide great experience to their customers. The equipments are well tested and they follow highest safety standards.
Practical Pool training and verbal basic scuba training is provided before the actual dives.
We look forward to more such diving expeditions with Scuba Evolution India. Cheers to the whole team specially Trainer Gaurav who provided us fantastic experience, trained us, took care of our safety during diving, took our photos and videos while diving and made it all worth it. Thanks.

Date of experience: December 2018
SkandanWarrier, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2018

Dear Kirti Singh,

Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

Firstly the instructor chin was good at giving the info to us about the dive and all. the dive experience was not that great as the water was not clear. Had good experience as this is the first time to me. I have been to 30feet deep for almost 40min , charged 5750 including breakfast and lunch.

1  Thank Aupuri123

Thank you for your review and your encouragement.
The visibility in the waters off Goa are transient and vary from day to day. While the average visibility is good during the season there are some days in which it gets affected by natural conditions.
We are glad you enjoyed the experience we provided.
Thanks and regards

Reviewed 23 December 2018 via mobile

Possibly the best scuba diving experience I could have asked for i could have asked for in Goa. Just make sure to keep more than half a day for the whole thing

2  Thank sr-aramis
SkandanWarrier, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Dear Sr-Aramis, Thank you for your appreciation. We are always aiming and committed at providing the best diving experience and your review is extremely encouraging. Warm Regards

Reviewed 26 November 2018

Diving for the first time is like discovering a new continent or stepping on the moon! This is exactly what I felt when I back-rolled into the waters of Goa. At first, I was nervous but this emotion was soon replaced with a feeling of absolute freedom. I was freed from gravity and I felt weightless as if I was flying. Being underwater is calming and I must say, I found my therapy in diving. This amazing experience was made possible by Scuba Evolution India. They made sure that I wasn’t alone and their instructor Leon was present with me at all times. With Leon constantly by my side, I felt like an underwater narrative. Excellent services, safety, and security of every individual and professional behavior define SEI. I did my Discover Scuba Diving course and now I can’t wait to get certified! Thank you SEI for a tranquil experience. I look forward to completing my Open Water certification with you!

Date of experience: April 2018

Dear Vellajourno, We are glad you enjoyed your dive experience with us. And a big thank you for this great review. Look forward to taking you underwater again soon. This time do consider PADI certification courses with us. Thank you and Warm Regards