Open today: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Awesome , Thrilling and Safe Experience of a lifetime

It is the best ever scuba experience you can ever have in a safe manner. It was my first dive and... read more

Reviewed 31 December 2021
AmbSaum
Must Choose Diving with Scuba Evolution

Had a thrilling experience diving with Scuba Evolution. They have a great team starting from... read more

Reviewed 26 November 2021
744samars
Mumbai, India

Recommended experiences in and around Anjuna
from $20.60
More Info
from $67.20
More Info
All reviews dive sites open water fun dives safe hands proper training dive school non swimmers swimming pool ex navy awesome experience boat ride a lot of fun sei revolution instructor sanjay skills
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife were looking forward to do Scuba diving during our Goa trip and fortunately, we found a PADI certified Scuba Evolution India just next door in Anjuna. We were more concerned of the safety as we were first time divers.
The team is highly professional, PADI certified, friendly and committed to provide great experience to their customers. The equipments are well tested and they follow highest safety standards.
Practical Pool training and verbal basic scuba training is provided before the actual dives.
We look forward to more such diving expeditions with Scuba Evolution India. Cheers to the whole team specially Trainer Gaurav who provided us fantastic experience, trained us, took care of our safety during diving, took our photos and videos while diving and made it all worth it. Thanks.

Date of experience: December 2018
SkandanWarrier, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2018

Dear Kirti Singh,

Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

Firstly the instructor chin was good at giving the info to us about the dive and all. the dive experience was not that great as the water was not clear. Had good experience as this is the first time to me. I have been to 30feet deep for almost 40min , charged 5750 including breakfast and lunch.

1  Thank Aupuri123

Thank you for your review and your encouragement.
The visibility in the waters off Goa are transient and vary from day to day. While the average visibility is good during the season there are some days in which it gets affected by natural conditions.
We are glad you enjoyed the experience we provided.
Thanks and regards

Reviewed 23 December 2018 via mobile

Possibly the best scuba diving experience I could have asked for i could have asked for in Goa. Just make sure to keep more than half a day for the whole thing

2  Thank sr-aramis
SkandanWarrier, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Dear Sr-Aramis, Thank you for your appreciation. We are always aiming and committed at providing the best diving experience and your review is extremely encouraging. Warm Regards

Reviewed 26 November 2018

Diving for the first time is like discovering a new continent or stepping on the moon! This is exactly what I felt when I back-rolled into the waters of Goa. At first, I was nervous but this emotion was soon replaced with a feeling of absolute freedom. I was freed from gravity and I felt weightless as if I was flying. Being underwater is calming and I must say, I found my therapy in diving. This amazing experience was made possible by Scuba Evolution India. They made sure that I wasn’t alone and their instructor Leon was present with me at all times. With Leon constantly by my side, I felt like an underwater narrative. Excellent services, safety, and security of every individual and professional behavior define SEI. I did my Discover Scuba Diving course and now I can’t wait to get certified! Thank you SEI for a tranquil experience. I look forward to completing my Open Water certification with you!

Date of experience: April 2018

Dear Vellajourno, We are glad you enjoyed your dive experience with us. And a big thank you for this great review. Look forward to taking you underwater again soon. This time do consider PADI certification courses with us. Thank you and Warm Regards

Reviewed 25 November 2018

Did my Advance open Water Course....A very professional dive institute, knows the dive sites very well. Teaches the course contents in a very interesting way, very nice, friendly and knowledgeable instructors and Skandan sir "The Boss" is indeed a great man. Also there are great sies to dive in goa, so definitely recommended.

Date of experience: November 2018