Open today: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Awesome , Thrilling and Safe Experience of a lifetime

It is the best ever scuba experience you can ever have in a safe manner. It was my first dive and... read more

Reviewed 31 December 2021
AmbSaum
Must Choose Diving with Scuba Evolution

Had a thrilling experience diving with Scuba Evolution. They have a great team starting from... read more

Reviewed 26 November 2021
744samars
Mumbai, India

Recommended experiences in and around Anjuna
from $20.66
More Info
from $67.20
More Info
All reviews dive sites open water fun dives safe hands proper training dive school non swimmers swimming pool ex navy awesome experience boat ride a lot of fun sei revolution instructor sanjay skills
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2018

Diving for the first time is like discovering a new continent or stepping on the moon! This is exactly what I felt when I back-rolled into the waters of Goa. At first, I was nervous but this emotion was soon replaced with a feeling of absolute freedom. I was freed from gravity and I felt weightless as if I was flying. Being underwater is calming and I must say, I found my therapy in diving. This amazing experience was made possible by Scuba Evolution India. They made sure that I wasn’t alone and their instructor Leon was present with me at all times. With Leon constantly by my side, I felt like an underwater narrative. Excellent services, safety, and security of every individual and professional behavior define SEI. I did my Discover Scuba Diving course and now I can’t wait to get certified! Thank you SEI for a tranquil experience. I look forward to completing my Open Water certification with you!

Date of experience: April 2018
SkandanWarrier, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Dear Vellajourno, We are glad you enjoyed your dive experience with us. And a big thank you for this great review. Look forward to taking you underwater again soon. This time do consider PADI certification courses with us. Thank you and Warm Regards

Reviewed 25 November 2018

Did my Advance open Water Course....A very professional dive institute, knows the dive sites very well. Teaches the course contents in a very interesting way, very nice, friendly and knowledgeable instructors and Skandan sir "The Boss" is indeed a great man. Also there are great sies to dive in goa, so definitely recommended.

Reviewed 17 November 2018

Had a really good time diving with Scuba Evolution, the team is professional and very friendly throughout, taking care of all the needs a diver can possibly have. The only thing I feel is a bit of a pity is that dive shops in Goa apparently usually share the dive boats with other shops, so that you're might not be entirely free in the diving spots you can go, so make sure to get that sorted out beforehand ;) all in all i fully recommend diving here!

1  Thank Christian D
Reviewed 16 November 2018

They have an excellent place & facility for an efficent training.
The best part of SEI is that they are thorough professionals. they do not compromise of their quality. That is why they are the Best Scuba Diving Experience in India.
The owners Mr Skandan and Mrs Monika are excellent host and their conduct is outstanding.
The diving conducted by them at Sea is beyond the normal dip-and-out. They make an excellent effort to the best of under water life.
their safety standards are very high.

2  Thank thetravelingmonk-73
SkandanWarrier, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2018

Thank you so much for the vote of confidence. We are committed to providing the best diving experiences and are focused on good training and safe diving. We invite you to join us on our underwater journeys by getting your PADI certifications and travelling with us to various locations for superior dive experiences. Looking forward to seeing you soon underwater again.
Warm Regards

Reviewed 8 November 2018

Having dived at various sites abroad, this was my first dive in India and after a long break.Highly professional outfit with a great set of Instructors...at PAR with the best in the world...

1  Thank AvtaarM
SkandanWarrier, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Thank you so much for this endorsement. At Scuba Evolution India, we are focused on bringing in International best practices into the diving in India. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to more opportunities to dive with you.