Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent PADI Dive Centre

Wonderful experience with Scuba Evolution. They were very accommodating and we managed to get our... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
aranyamitra
Excellent for scuba diving beginners. Amazed by the support.

The instructors of the institute are commendable. They understand nuances of underwater safety... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
mouli9

Recommended experiences in and around Anjuna
from US$ 21.04
from US$ 64.62
from US$ 547.00
More Info
All reviews diving experience dive sites dive master open water aquatic life rescue diver fun dives safe hands swimming pool underwater world bucket list clear instructions sea dive dive shop boat ride sei revolution
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2016

It was nice experience
Me and my wife did this and on that day we were only two..+ 2 instructors
Instructor (Sanjay, really nice guy) taught us few important things and then we were headed towards Grand Island Jetty..
Instructor was truly Professional so we never felt uncomfortable anytime...I appreciate that. There was one more guy who was equally cooperative.

We could see 5-6 types of fishes..
We booked from Goa tourism website..3.5k /head

The only drawback I thought is that 15min is very short time :(
They could have also provided a video of entry to sea water of both of us..

Overall niCe experience... you must do it once

1  Thank AbhijeetY18
SkandanWarrier, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Thank you for the encouragement and we are glad you enjoyed your first Scuba Diving Experience. We hope you will consider taking up this sport soon and look to us for your further dive education. We are committed to providing a rewarding and safe dive experience for our customers.
With regard to the time underwater, it was 15 min, since you had availed the shorter version of the introductory dive. The full Discover/Try Scuba Diving package gives you a 30 to 40 min underwater experience at sea which is definitely more fun. However the costs are INR 5000/- per person for this package as it includes a host of other value adds including a certificate of completion from PADI / SSI. Nevertheless all aspects of training and safety remain the same for both the packages. We hope you will be back soon for more fun underwater.
Regards

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

The most memorable experience i have ever had in my life. Bieng a 120 kg women the team guided me and taught me all the skills required to do scuba diving course. Special thanks to my instructor sanjay who made it seem so simple and introduced me to the world of scuba diving. The price is also awesomely cheap considering the safety measures and the experience you get. Loads of swimming, diving, fun on the boat, laughter, healthy food and thanks to yuvraj the boat captain let us drive the boat as well. Would definitely make a plan soon for some more dives with them. Thanks to the whole team for making my holiday so memorable.

2  Thank Vasundhara S
SkandanWarrier, Owner at Scuba Evolution India, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Thank you for your vote of confidence, and the encouragement. We at Scuba Evolution India are committed to providing the best possible training for Scuba Diving and a safe and memorable experience to our students so that you are encouraged to engage in this thrilling sport at every opportunity. It was indeed our pleasure in assisting you to complete you Open Water Certification and look forward to seeing you come back for further Dive education. In the meantime we hope you will enjoy more diving around the world and look forward to catch up with you underwater at a beautiful dive site somewhere....

Cheers!! Lets Dive!!

Warm Regards
Team Scuba Evolution India

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Very good experience overall with scuba evolution. All staff & Instructors were very Gentle, friendly plus they have very neat & luxurious Accommodation. I strongly recommend Scuba Evolution India to whoever planning their First Scuba Dive in Goa. Thank you Guys

2  Thank 995tilakg
Reviewed 2 November 2016

This was my first under water diving. Even though i am not young any more, I enjoyed immensly with this unique experience. The tutors were very good and encouraging. The coaching briefing was precise and very much helpful. The narration was fun to listen. The coaching in pool was excellent. The helping hand given during actual diving was superb. The view under water was awesome. I think only lacunae was the location of duving not suitable for this time of the year. Over all the experience was so good, I will definitely try under water exploration one more time.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Anil Y
Reviewed 1 November 2016

The whole experience was excellent.
Vish the fish was brilliant and the rest of the staff were more than welcoming.
The two day course was very safe and controlled at every step.
Managed to see and photograph lots of different fish in their natural environment.

Date of experience: October 2016