Lowest prices for your stay
$63
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Expedia.com$63
Orbitz.com$63
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2022 via mobile

The trip that actually got planned was a complete blessing in disguise for me. It all started with a random pick and choose and ended up to Okean de Goa❤️

We stayed for 2 days and it was completely pocket friendly. The food totally made my day

Hotel staff was too friendly and were up beat with all our needs special thanks to Sajid Khan & Ahsan Zubeer who looked after all our needs with top most priority.

I have been to many places but this deal seemed like a taylor made plan to us even though impromptu.

I would love recommend and visit this place again n again on a repeat notion without having two thoughts about it.

Thankyou Okean de Goa for 2 heavenly days

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 15 April 2022 via mobile

Excellent hotel with great service. We were 4 friends on a holiday and everything was full, we got this hotel at the last minute and it was a quite a steal deal. We had a great stay and the staff was really friendly and polite. They were very welcoming and made our stay very memorable and fun. Mr. Sajid, Mr. Ahsan and Mr. Swapnil, were very forthcoming and well addressed all our needs. The food here is lip smackingly great and a complete value for money. This place will always top my charts and would love to revisit in the future. I recommend it to all. Thank you Okean de Goa for such a fun trip.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 5 December 2021

The hotel is noisy.
All the rooms have large window which can never be kept open as it see through for people passing to see. Suffocating and smelly bathrooms.
The staff doesn’t help with luggage.
I was waiting for my car and wanted my luggage carried. He was reluctant and would rather chat with the receptionists.
He saw me drag my own bags & didn’t even bother to help me.
I asked him if he would help me, he turned around and didn’t care.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2021

It's a very good resort. If u want to go for a pocket friendly trip along with good amenities n good staff experience, then u mist try this resort.
Staffs r very polite n friendly. Provides u with each n everything if said in a right manner n polite way.
Knows how to take care of their clients.
A must visit place

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2021

Stayed at okean de goa from the 11th to 13th I should say the beds were comfortable and the girl at the reception Madhuri was very smart she took care of what ever we neeeded all the staff is well trained

Date of stay: February 2021