Lowest prices for your stay
$77
Free cancellation until 07/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Vio.com
$76
Agoda.com
$77
Free cancellation until 07/12/22
eDreams$77
Etrip$76
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2022 via mobile

This hotel gave me the very pleasant stay throughout my time in Goa , the staffs are friendly and helpful along with the manager. Hotel is very charming, clean and well decorated . The room is spotless too and and the bed is comfortable. I recommend to all if planning where to stay in the city

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2021

The hotel's ambience is really lovely. Fairy lights in the night make it more beautiful. Pranali and Rekha were very friendly and even the other staff were very polite and friendly. Room service was very spotless.

Overall experience was simply phenomenal.

Kritika

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2021

Enjoyed alot at Casa Ahaana Goa....it was an awesome experience at the property...staff and service is also lovely.....will definitely visit again in future...hats off to the team of Casa Ahaana...keep up the great work.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2021

So I stayed at this hotel on the 20th of March, 2021. I travel often to Goa and mostly stay towards North Goa, this is the worst property I have ever stayed at, they say it's a luxury hotel how? The management of the hotel is even worse they have two really stupid people sitting at their front desk who donot have a solution to anything. I'll tell you all in detail in this review, so my flight pre pined and I reached goa at 7 am in the morning. I was searching for hotels for check in but was not getting anything being a Saturday, so around 10:30 I found this hotel and I called their number that was on google, a well spoken guy picked up the phone and I asked him if an early check in be possible to which his answer was yes and he said come to the hotel, I cross checked with him that should I book from MMT & again the answer was yes. But unfortunately when I reached the hotel they said we don't have a room and you have to wait, after 5 mins the manager tells me that I have to pay extra 500/- if I want to check in right now. So I spoke to the number I called before and the manager said there is no room available but somehow the room was available when I paid 500/- WOW. Now they check me in and gave me the worst room in the hotel. There rooms are old and stinky, the bathroom is smaller than a closet. The pot was in a bad condition, The jet spray was broken, the shower was not working properly, the room was pathetic over all. Now I went to the reception that it's 1pm your rooms must have checked out please change my room I may stay longer also. so now the manager has his terms & conditions he says if you extend I will change the room. Lol. That was the funniest. Worst management and an old not maintained property. I checked out the next morning and took a hotel 3 mins away from this property and finally slept after 2 days. The credit goes to there super cool travel agent, learned general manager & greedy receptionist. My suggestion to all who are looking at booking this hotel there are other options available around this which are far much better don't get into the trap of this hotel by seeing the pictures and the outside area, inside this is a bad property with extremely pathetic management. save your money save yourself of the discomfort. Don't spoil a whole night of your holiday by booking this hotel. Now for the management of the hotel Dear XYZ I must inform you that I am myself an X hotelier, worked with the finest hotel brands all around the country, please have some ethics being so greedy that you Piss off a customer so bad is not sensible. Also this is going on all social media platforms atleast I'll give you an equal amount of discomfort.
Regards

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Mubashir Shah, Owner at Casa Ahaana, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Dear Guest,

Greeting from Casa Ahaana Resort, Goa !

First and foremost thank you taking the time to share your feedback with us on tripadvisor.

We would like to express our apologies that you had negative experience in our resort.

Kindly be advised that our team is working on the case and will follow up accordingly.

We hope your next stay at Goa and Casa Ahaana Resort will be a pleasant journey and looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Team Casa Ahaana

Reviewed 6 February 2021

I visited this resort last week with corporate group. Hotel room are spacious and clean and hygienic. Hotel staff are so polite and cooperative. Restaurant, bar and conference room are nice. In conference room specially in summer they have to increase number AC in conference hall.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mubashir Shah, Owner at Casa Ahaana, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Dear Guest,

Greeting from Casa Ahaana Resort, Goa !

Thank you for your review and for choosing our resort. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Team Casa Ahaana