Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews special thanks dosa breakfast spread special mention baba au rhum f b awesome service swimming pool front office room size housekeeping team excellent stay room service house keeping rooms are small pleasant stay courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2022

Property is good with nicely located pool and scintillating beaty. Breakfast served was also nice with good hospitality from Mr. Gopal. Overall a nice experience. Wonderful option for couples and family.

Reviewed 25 September 2022 via mobile

Initially I was given a room upgrade as soon as I checked in but then the room appeared to have many amenities problems such as Wardrobe door Malfunctioning..
when it was conveyed to Reception, they sent 2 repair handymen for repair.. Handymen started their work infront of us and were working for 20 mins (I was surprised that they dint even took effort to shift us to another room instead left us to see the whole process) Later when it wasn’t solved, There was no action from Reception, I waited for few mins and then asked for the solution to which I was shifted to lower category room.. new room had hygiene issues with the sofa’s fabric but dint waste much time for the same so decided to let it go..

Celsy was very kind and helpful while serving in Breakfast

Room tip: Don’t stay here if your are looking for 4 star and above Quality
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Clarence Patil, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield by Marriott Goa Anjuna, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield by Marriott Goa Anjuna.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. I sincerely apologize for these inconvenience caused during your stay with us and would request you to treat the incident as an isolation to our otherwise normal service standards. I assure you that your feedbacks have been escalated to the concerned departments and we shall review and ensure these are not repeated.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Clarence Patil
Assistant Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 25 September 2022 via mobile

Flawless service and food. we were looking for an hotel that was something other than the usual chain hotel. which is higher quality, is only a chain. Fairfeild is more individual and has its own style and character. The staff were very friendly and helpful; it was a pleasure to stay at the hotel. AND!!! The breakfast is excellent! At long last no buffet.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2022

We stayed here for two days with my family. The pool was clean and good. The best part of the stay was the food at kava . And Chef Neeraj took personal interest in the taste of the guests. Definitely I'll come next time in goa I am staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

Perfect Stay for a long duration, staff was superb specially Januska from front desk, food was superb, light on stomach and special shout to Chef Neeraj, he is one of the best from whom I had food in the recent times.