All reviews front desk great hotel huntsville airport i highly recommend this hotel comfortable beds each morning microwave and refrigerator clean hotel exercise room definitely stay here again hot tub space camp the breakfast area cleanliness shuttle al convenience
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Have stayed here a few times now and it never disappoints, the staff are always so
welcoming and helpful and the hotel is kept in excellent condition always looking like new. My room was great, comfortable bed, great bathroom and shower. Microwave and Refrigerator. The breakfast is good and the area nice and bright.I enjoyed the welcome buffet on the Monday night, a real nice touch. I will be back for me this is the only hotel i want in Madison.

Room Tip: 405 was very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Laurie W, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi yorkie65,
Thank you so much for all of the absolutely lovely compliments! We love our Spire Elite members and love to welcome y'all to the hotel.
We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel here in Madison and to the brand.
We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Unlike most "airport" hotels, the Holiday Inn Express is a few miles and minutes away without the airport noise. There are scores of restaurants and shops nearby (many within walking distance) as support and comfort.

The hotel is relatively new and adequately maintain.

The main concern we have with the hotel is the unfriendly staff. We checked in without much acknowledgement of our presence. Additionally, on the last day I went down for breakfast a bit early, along with several other people. We were constantly told that the breakfast area was not opened and if anyone needed something they would have to tell her. I made the unpardonable mistake of only taking one half of the omelette. She walked into the dining area, asked for a confession as to who took half the omelette, I confessed, and she told me to never do that again. Okay, I won't.

Room Tip: Do not stay in a room over the porte cochere, the smokers stand underneath and the smoke funnels into the rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Laurie W, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Tom_P1804,
We do apologize for any rude or unfriendly service you received from a member of our team. That is definitely not up to our usual standards and has been addressed.
Although our breakfast hours are posted, we do our best to accommodate an early guest. We do ask that guests be considerate as our hostess is getting breakfast ready to serve 96 rooms and must have everything ready and on the bar by the time breakfast opens.
All of our guests health and safety are extremely important to us and we ask that guests not return food to the buffet once they have handled it.
Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 256-258-3000 or hsvmdsales@omegahotelgroup.com.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I was staying at this hotel for quite a long time for work and I have to say, I really enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Express. The staff was wonderful; Kasey, Christina, Sara, Liz were very helpful with every and any issues I encountered during the day if any. They were very courteous and polite. Brittany was great, helpful, friendly and very sweet when I saw her there for breakfast every morning. Christopher (I think that was his name - Night Shift) was great during the nights when I needed anything. I was surprised that they were able to run 24hr operations so smoothly, even in the middle of the night!
They offered complementary breakfast every morning, Monday nights was "Social Night" which they had complementary snacks and beverages, complementary cookies from Monday through Thursday evenings, hot tub/pool, fitness center, and a guest laundry center.
If I ever come back to Huntsville, I know 100% where I will be staying!

Thank you Holiday Inn Express/Staff!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Laurie W, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hi kwtoo92,
What an awesome review! Thank you so much. Our team appreciates the time you took to give us such a glowing review. Guests like you are the reason we love our jobs. You make it easy to provide a warm, welcoming environment. A home away from home! I will share your lovely comments with everyone. I know how much they appreciate being recognized in a positive manner.
We hope you will be able to come back to the Huntsville area so we can welcome you back!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I recently stayed @ Holiday Inn Express in Madison, AL (Huntsville) for the second time. The hotel is very nice & clean. Free breakfast bar with plenty of fresh fruit options. The hotel is conveniently located to the airport, Bridge Street shopping & the U.S. Space & Rocket Center. However, it was the friendly staff that made my visit memorable. GREAT staff. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hi Belinda S and Welcome back!
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate our wonderful guests thoughts,and kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast . Our location close to the airport is central to some good locale restaurants and easy access to 565 will take you right into Huntsville within minutes. Thank you so much for your kind words for the staff. I am very proud of our team and I will be sure to let them know of the compliment they've received. Thank you again for choosing Holiday Inn Express and Suites and we look forward to welcoming you back again next time you're in our area.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was very nice and clean. No complaints. The breakfast was well stocked with several options, including a "pancake printer" which I really enjoyed. Staff was super friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank tonyemilyc

Hi tonyemilyc,
Thank you for the 5 star score! We are so pleased you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. I love the Pancake Machine! I wish I hade one at home, it would make life so much easier in the mornings, lol. Thank you for letting us know that staff is enjoying our guests. We love to hear they are friendly and welcoming. It lets us know Holiday Inn Express Huntsville Airport has a great team!
We hope to welcome you back soon,