All reviews front desk great hotel recommend this hotel room was clean west point valley area indoor pool oatmeal breakfast buffet easy access southern hospitality staff was friendly convenient location lagrange interstate atlanta cleanliness
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Everything was wonderful. Lacey was very nice and accommodating. We had forgotten a few things at home like toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. She went out of her way to bring everything we needed. The breakfast was very good too, we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I've stayed at this location three times now and it has been perfect every time. Adding a restaurant would definitely be a plus for this location as the food choices nearby are fairly limited. However both Dominos and Papa John's deliver.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Excellent stay for a night on a long business road trip with family along. Excellent and friendly staff and wonderful night. Good breakfast buffet in the morning to start the next days trip. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2018

From the moment I checked in until I checked out the service was amazing. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in the area. This hotel is super clean and the staff is really friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This was my first stay in a Hampton Inn or any Hilton brand. The big issue was when an alarm sound or serious squealing occurred at 2:30 am. Thought it was the fire alarm. Not. It was coming from the HVAC unit. Lowered the fan speed and things got quiet. It repeated at 4 am and the front desk clerk came, heard it.and switched the disconnect switch to off. At 6 am the wake up alarm clock sounded. That small black box with the recharging connections on top that I have never seen before was also an alarm clock? Disturbing way to meet technology.

Because my sleep was disrupted three times, and she acknowledged the HVAC sound was an equipment failure she had experienced before, Terrie the Manager did not charge me for the room.I will try a Hampton Inn again. Since Trip Advisor requires a rating, and to be fair, I choose neutral.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear tedmc_12,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the noise emanating from your HVAC unit. We have addressed your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.