US$ 70
US$ 62
US$ 139
US$ 125
Candlewood Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 89
US$ 134
US$ 117
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 128
US$ 149
US$ 134
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 153/night.

Bama Inn(Huntsville)
US$ 56
US$ 49
  • Restaurant
All reviewsan early flightsecurity checkpointrental carrooms hallwaystom hanksfree appetizerselevator ridehotel deskoutlets for charginghotel parkinghotel restaurantthe check in deskcorner roomgreat night sleephotel guestsroom was cleanbusiness trip
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I have stayed at this hotel several times while traveling out of HSV. The hotel desk is on the second floor at the top of the escalator next to the restaurant.
Check in was fast and efficient and the desk attendant even remembered my name from my last visit.
I had a corner room so it is much more spacious than the regular rooms. I do agree the bathroom is a little cramped but serviceable. Everything in my room worked fine and there were plenty of stocked amenities.
As with any airport restaurant it will cost you more, but then that is the trade off for not having to drive from Huntsville or Madison at 4am. The food I have had there has been fine and I have no complaints.
As far as other reviews that called the room and hallways dated, i don't know what a "dated" hallway is, but I found my room to be well appointed with plenty of outlets for charging, but the energy saving light bulbs are not bright enough.
Overall I was pleased with my stay here and the extra hour of sleep I was able to get. I will stay here on my next trip to HSV.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the parking garage have no view but are quiet. Rooms that face the runways have a view but you can hear the planes.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2017

First of all this property has some Pro's
Free parking (irrespective of being an airport annex)
Very convenient if you are travelling through the airport (security gate 5 mins or less)

Cons:
No other options to eat in the airport. You are stuck with the hotel restaurant which is really sub-par with very poor service and quality. 2 times in a row they made a mistake in hearing my order (you are right hearing/placing order for wrong item). Since i had food allergies i had to say no for what they brought to me instead of what i had ordered.

Poor front desk. Never pick up the phone. They usually have part time employees that answer the calls or at front desk and their answer to anything you ask "I am part time staff and i don't know much to help you" this does happen very often.

The hotel's promise on the green choice of saving their housekeeping from entering your room and credit 250 points per day is a joke. They will not do this. Not if you call (they never answer) not if you contact their manager. They will fail to credit your bonus points and fail short on their promise.

By all means if you can find a better hotel please do so. I will never come back to this property again.

Stayed: December 2017
Bill S, Assistant General Manager at Four Points Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Mickey, I am so, so very sorry you had such a bad experience at our hotel! This is absolutely not typical of our service. From the restaurant interaction to the housekeeping to the manager failing to deliver on your points! It sounds as if perhaps things started off bad and just continued on a downward spiral. I assure you, we have taken note of each of the problems you have encountered and will address all of them with the appropriate department head. I am going to take full responsibility for the delay in processing your points. I actually started the process, prior to your review, and was going to reimburse you for the points you missed on the make a green choice; however, I'm glad you took the time to send your comments. I will reach out to you in a more private format to discuss additional options. Again, I am sincerely sorry for any and all of the unpleasant encounters you had. I will be in touch shortly.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very dated. It is literally over the terminal for the airport. The rooms/hallways need to be updated. The bathroom is the smallest I have ever seen. It was a descent place to stay as long as you don’t mind the airport noise but there is more bang for your buck in Huntsville.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel is in the airport. Best feature is the restaurant. It is very good but pricey. Wifi and phone service for ATT has improved since my last stay.

Worst problem is lack of staff at desk. Tried to find someone at the front desk during the day several times and tried several times to contact the hotel by phone but nobody answered.

Room service sometimes does not restock amenities, e. g. Coffee, body lotion. Bathrooms are very small. Room amenities are less than usual. No refrigerator or microwave. Shampoo and conditioner only via dispenser and can be near empty. Good power options for gadgets at bedside. Laundry service last time was not reliable so I packed more this time.

Service varies significantly depending on who you get for the Restaurant and business meetings. Can be excellent or sub-par.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Bill S, Director of Sales at Four Points Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Ralph,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Huntsville Airport.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you experienced. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that these issues are taken into consideration and improved upon.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Huntsville.

Bill Scott,
The Four Points by Sheraton Huntsville Airport
Bill.Scott@FourPointsHuntsville.com
256 772 0141

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I stay here fairly often. It is an older Sheraton attached to a small airport. What it lacks in pizazz it makes up for in shear convenience. There is but 1 restaurant in the overall location but the food is decent and the breakfast buffet with omelet station is good. The fact that it's inside the main airport makes it an excellent place to catch an early flight. Drop off the car the night before, grab your boarding pass, and sleep to the last minute!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business