All reviewsan early flightsecurity checkpointrental cartom hankshotel deskoutlets for chargingelevator ridehotel parkinghotel restaurantthe check in deskcorner roomgreat night sleephotel guestsroom was cleanbusiness tripbreakfast buffetfront desk staff
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

The HSV Four Points is a nice airport hotel tucked into the terminal building. I can recommend it highly but for one point. For those driving, the hotel parking is outside, not in the covered parking. I don't understand why the hotel's parking is not on the second deck adjacent to the pedestrian bridge that connects the parking building w the terminal - and the hotel reception. Aside from that - a good place to stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
peggy_tiemann, Director of Sales at Four Points Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thank you so much for your comments Leif, I appreciate the time you have taken to communicate with us. I have passed along your comments to our ownership group in hopes of urging along the ongoing conversation regarding securing some of the covered parking spaces for our hotel guests. I understand the perception that our parking is quite a walk from our front desk and certainly hope the rest of the positives of our hotel will overcome the distance!

Thank you and we sincerely hope to have you back as a guest sometime soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

This hotel was fabulous for weary international travellers arriving in the evening and not wanting to try and find their way around in the dark. The room was quiet and clean, the bed very comfortable and the service was welcoming and friendly.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
peggy_tiemann, Director of Sales at Four Points Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words - we sincerely appreciate them and hope to have you back again soon! Enjoy your visit in Huntsville!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I stayed here on business and it was convenient (right inside the airport). The rooms were clean and the restaurant for the hotel had a basic selection that was pretty good. They had a nice spread for their happy hour with free appetizers on a buffet and a free drink. Basic, but nice and amenable. The parking for the hotel was a bit far if you have a rental or drive in, so be prepared. Gym was small, but as long as no one is using the machine you wanted, it works.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I was expecting to take a shuttle bus to the hotel when I arrived at Huntsville airport but it is located in the airport. The location worked perfectly with the purpose of my trip. The check-in time is 1:00pm which is earlier than usual and convenient. There is a restaurant next to front desk that is open until 10pm and the bar closes at 10:30pm. The room was very spacious although the furnitures are very simple but works for your needs. I felt the bathroom was a little too simple - all white - but it was very clean. They also offer 2 bottles of water and wifi for complementary in the room. The check-out is 12:00pm and I was able to work in my room until very last minute to catch my flight. My trip was very productive. This hotel will become my "regular" in Huntsville and I will definitely come back!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel overnight before a flight. When I approached the desk, the receptionist did not greet me and was busy with a personal conversation. Now this normally wouldn't mess with my rating, however, the negative experience continued. The room has obviously had minor updates that are meant to catch your eye and overall the room is pleasant looking. Details is where this room falls apart. For example, the room service menu was coated in mucus and stained. I went to the restroom to wash my hands and the toilet had fecal matter on the lid. When I come to a hotel, especially one with Sheraton in the name, I don't expect to be scrubbing my own toilet. Frankly I expect more from SPC and will not be returning to this hotel. Missing lightbulbs and scuffed carpets only add to the feeling that this hotel is in neglect and poorly managed.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo