US$ 99
Hotels.com
US$ 126
US$ 98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 112/night.

US$ 65
US$ 60
Candlewood Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

US$ 70
US$ 45
  • Restaurant
US$ 114
US$ 102
All reviewsan early flightsecurity checkpointrental carrooms hallwaystom hanksfree appetizerselevator ridehotel deskoutlets for charginghotel parkinghotel restaurantthe check in deskcorner roomgreat night sleephotel guestsroom was cleanbusiness trip
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I have stayed here previously. At that time I really enjoyed the hotel. The location
is convenient to the airport, free hotel self parking and all the amenities you would
expect in a full service hotel. My room was on the sixth floor facing the terminal gates.
The rooms are nicely furnished and are very quiet. I had a king with a separate
seating area. It was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel offers a business center and a fitness center. You have access to the airport -
their gift shop and car rental counters. The location is convenient to the city center.
The restaurant "Bayou Grille" is open for 3 meals daily. The breakfast buffet was
great - the pizza was good and they offer daily specials - you can't go wrong eating
here. As a Starwood Preferred member I was very happy with this visit from the
beginning to the end. I will definitely be back when I visit Huntsville again. You
can not go wrong at this hotel. The bed was very comfortable. The restaurant
offers full bar and deli case with drinks/entrees. Allow them to host you when in town.

Room Tip: Any room on a high floor 4 - 6.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I was stranded in Huntsville due to weather, of course I already checked out of my other room and turned in my car so I was happy to learn of this hotel IN the airport. I wasn't expecting much but was I surprised! This place is great! Next time I go to Huntsville, I'm staying there. The only problem is the channel selection on the TV, I can manage that for a couple days.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here the night before an early morning flight. It was convenient being in the airport and to go downstairs right to checkin. The only complaints with the hotel are the tiny bathroom (you have to go beside the toilet to close the door), the curtains don't black out the outside lights because they aren't wide enough to close all the way, and that the bed beside the bathroom (in the 2 queen room) gets no air blown on it, instead it blows on the bed by the window.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I stayed at this property when having to make a quick trip to Huntsville. It is extremely convenient to the Airport (it is actually IN the airport) and is great in many ways, including the friendly staff. I love the scent of the bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash), the bed was comfortable, the hot water plentiful and water pressure was good. My only concern is the extremely tiny size of the bathroom. The cramped bathroom rivals the size of bathrooms in Europe, which are known for generally being tiny. Other than that, it was an extremely comfortable stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2016

The location of the hotel is very nice, I am on a business trip and arrived in Huntsville at 8 pm exhausted, and after only 5 min walk before i reach the exit of the airport, boom, here is the hotel.

Although it's right besides the airport, i can not hear the noise of the airplane, i have very good sleep quality. The staff here is super nice, the front service staff even remembered my name.

The restaurant near the hotel is also very good.

The room is very decorated, but the bathroom is a little bit tiny.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business