“Logan’s Roadhouse on Balmoral Sucks!”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #424 of 638 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Terrible service food was not hot. They messed the order, took too long to serve and dessert even worse. Better go somewhere else.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (81)

Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

Definitely feels like you are at the DMV, absolutely terrible service and these people need to fire everyone working there, if they don’t like people go work for the government

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank lenfoy
Reviewed 30 August 2020

I understand COVID has everyone panicked, but don’t open the restaurant if service and quality can’t be met. Rolls were good, side salad was bad. Had red blotches which were rotten tomato juice. Lettuce was wilted and Cucumbers were bitter. Salad was room temperature except for the salad dressing. chicken was over cooked and the rice pilaf was bland. Steak was ok. Broccoli was not very fresh. My drink never was refilled and the place was not very busy.When you pay $50 before tax and tip for should get decent food. It appears the teenage staff does not care, which is really typical these days.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank Jerald P
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

my husband and I decided it was time to break the boredom of Covid and go out for an easy dinner. we were greeted properly and seated immediately. I decided on one of their cocktail specials and hubby decided on water. I was asked for my ID, I laughed as I am over 60. I realized I actually left my wallet at home so I wad refused an alcoholic beverage. I explained to our waitress that surely she could see I was way over 21 and she said it's not just my age but she needed to make sure my drivers license was valid...WTH? is she working for the DMV as well as LR?? What if I didn't drive and had no license?? This was so rediculous so my hunby ordered what I wanted and I drank it while waitress was out of site. not going back.....

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

The two of us ate lunch at Logan’s Roadhouse. The employees that spoke to us varied between indifferent to ignorant to unpleasant to hostile. The food was okay...the portions large, but the quality was only average. It’s just not worth the hassle to eat at Logan’s.

Date of visit: March 2020