“Favorite Spot in Huntsville”
Review of Pane E Vino

Pane E Vino
Ranked #33 of 637 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

From the antipasti platter to the delicious pizzas, this is my favorite place to eat in Huntsville. Set in the museum of art with a gorgeous view of Big Spring Lake (you can sit inside or outside), Pane E Vino is great for families, night out with friends or date night. Our kids love the pizza and pasta. I always get the caprese salad and I always try to save room for the tiramisu! If you enjoy good Italian food in a nice, cosmopolitan atmosphere, try this restaurant!

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

My sister has always claimed this place was the best, let's go there, we ordered two different types of pizza and calzones, service was not great, but I was being patient for the best pizza.
The calzone and pizza arrived, a tiny pizza with stunted bland crust, over cooked on the outside doughy on the inside, toppings were on opposite sides of the planet, pepperoni screaming for help to its very scarce relatives.
It should be against the law to remain open with such garbage food that is way over priced, makes me wonder how anyone can even eat there.
My sister was in utter shock and kept repeating that they changed and how can they change to such a degree.
She apologized and promised never to suggest to anyone to go there, she called all the people that she has recommended this ridiculously over priced tasteless bland undercooked overcooked mess, and we took our hideous pizza with us, could have refused it and not paid, but let it be a lesson learned.
I will stick with Dominos for now, large three topping pizza 7.99 and it is good too.
Pane e vino was just that, a pain in the veno.
I will steer clear of the tiny expensive undercooked hot mess with the plastic cheese and scarce toppings pizza.
Shocking how restaurants decide to forgo quality in order to make a quick buck.
Glad that some of you enjoyed what you had, as for Me, it only takes once.

1  Thank fouyou2017
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Always enjoy eating at Pane E Vino. The setting overlooking the park is a nice plus. Since they've added a full italian menu we eat there more often. Tuesday night trivia night is also a good time.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

The Mona Lisa and Salvador Dali pizzas were very good. Great crust. Great quality toppings. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

During recent trip to Huntsville for work, I stopped by for a quick bite to eat at Pane E Vino. The service was good and the food was amazing! The pizza on the menu has many options, with a few unique blends. I sat outside on the covered veranda that overlooked the pond. It was very relaxing and with great food, a good choice for an evening meal. My meal of pizza and salad was enough to last for lunch the next day. Best part was the price - very reasonable!